Chapter 3 - his mask

~

Sam looked upset I wished I could just do anything to help her, as I was gone I would try to call her every night. Some nights she would rant and other times would cry..

My sister didn't deserve any of this I wished I could've just taken all her pain. I hold Sam's shoulder and we walk back to the apartment.

As we met up with everyone I sat with Anika, it was a little awkward since I didn't know too much about her, but she seemed sweet.

She looked at me and smiled, "y/n right? I've heard a lot of things about you" I laughed I now see why Mindy liked her. "Yes that's me and I hope good things"

Ethan passed by us to grab a snack, "from what I see it's the opposite" I rolled my eyes at his comment and Anika threw a pillow at him

She turned towards me, "sorry about him he's usually sweet but he can be a real asshat sometimes" I laughed but I still wondered why I got off his nerves so much..

Mindy came and grabbed Anika's legs to sit down, "y/n I've missed you babe" she joked and I put my hands on my heart.

"THE Mindy Meeks Martin misses me?" I giggle and she smirked, I turned to the TV and I stopped.

Two kids were brutally murdered, Chad quickly ran out of the room and I just couldn't move. I heard Mindy saying something but everything in me was just still.

Tara and Quinn started to join in and all of our eyes were on the flat television. Sam walked in after Chad, "what's going on?" She asks nervously.

A guy walked in behind her and I realized that's 'cute boy' as Sam referred to him on the phone. I raised a brow, "cute boy, nice" Quinn pointed.

Sam joined in and all I could do was think about last year, I looked down and quickly snapped out of my thoughts when someone hit my arm. I looked back up and my eyes fell on Ethan, of course, he hit me.

I glare at him and he looked at me with a, 'what's wrong with you' look. I huffed in annoyance and looked away from him. "Holy shit, that's the dudes from our film study class" Mindy answered.

After amber and Richie died there's nothing special anymore about stab, maybe someone would do it again for fame but cmon now, who would really be that stupid.

I look at Sam and she furrows her brows, she walked into the kitchen, "pack a bag, we leave in 10" Tara quickly stands up.

Sam! Wait.. Sam" she replies and starts to follow Sam, I get up after her and follow them into the kitchen.

Sam grabbed a knife, "let's talk about this! It may not even be included with us" Tara says and I massaged my temples, this was already giving me a headache.

"Are you serious?" Tara tries to defend herself and I just keep quiet, if I got into this either Sam or Tara would be mad at me. And news flash! I just got back this same night, "it's Halloween everyone is wearing that.."

"No, no, Tara, this isn't a coincidence!" Sam exclaimed and I signed. I agree with Sam but I also agree with Tara. Maybe Sidney is back.. but then again I hope she's safe, she deserves to live her life.

"You knew him!" Sam points back to the TV.

"barley" I hear my name get called and I snap back into reality.

"Y/n, Mindy, chad! Back me up here!" Tara says and Mindy ducks her head. Chads clicks his throat, "well it is.." Mindy then came into the sentence, "a little weird"

I sign, "I agree, if they never stopped coming after Sidney.. then what makes us different" Tara looks at us one by one and gasps.

"Quinn! Your dads a cop, right?" Quinn raises her brows, "call you call him and find out what's going on?" Tara finishes.