Prologue

I was born and never knew my real parents, my adoptive parents took me in and after I was happy with them, they got into a car crash and died.

That's when one of my sisters Sam carpenter took me in.. little did I know my father was one of the biggest serial killers known.

~

Sidney, and gale were bruised, amber was about to stab gale and I finally realized amber was never my best friend, she did it as an act.

I slowly get up and my wound started to bleed out, thankfully I was only stabbed in the arm. I go over to amber and punch her, gale kicks her after and amber falls back accidentally turning on the stove.

Amber begs as gale points the gun at her, Sidney stood up and held my shoulder as I watched. Suddenly gale fired the gun and amber fell back setting herself on fire.

As she screamed I flinched and hid behind Sidney this was just too much for me at the time.. after amber fell we ran to Sam and saw her on Richie, she sliced his throat and finally stood up.

Sam hugged me tight and I swear I saw dad in her eyes, she looked way more like billy than I ever did. We all laughed softly and that's when someone screamed behind us.. somehow amber was alive.

That's when another gunshot fired and I ducked, it was Tara.

After the incident happened nurses wrapped my arm and I thanked them. I went to walk to Sam and hugged her, as I did I swear in the reflection of the car.

I saw my dad smiling and nodding his head at me..

~~

After 2022,

Amber freeman and Richie were finally dead, Sam,

I saw the stab movies and was always amazed by the killers but being in one was nothing I could ever imagine.

After the whole experience Sam, Tara, Mindy, Chad, and I moved to New York for a fresh start. While we went to college there, Sam got two jobs.

Tara and I were the same age and while we moved there I was away for a special opportunity. I wanted a chance in the FBI so I had to move away for a year.

It was going well until I finished some training and could see my family again, which I was fond of.

Little did I know.. I should have never come back

CHARACTERS:

SAM CARPENTER