Chapter 17 - Fighting Ghostface

(SHORT CHAPTER!!!)

~

I finally thought we had a chance to leave especially with ghost face knocked out but of course, I jinxed myself.

Ghost face jumped from the stage and tried to slice Tara's arm, Sam ducked and Chad moved over. They looked at me and I kicked him.

Ghostface fell back and I punched him, Chad had adrenaline and started to jump up, "yeah y/n!" He screamed.

Chad went straight for him and knocked him down, "ooo.." I covered my eyes jokingly as ghost face groaned.

Sam grabbed Tara as she couldn't defend herself, Chad and I stared at Ghostface, he smirked at me and grabbed an old camera.

"Smile for the camera mother fucker!" He shouted and hit Ghostface right in the face, he dropped to the floor as a dead body and I opened my mouth.

Chad held onto the camera and grabbed my hand quickly, we ran behind the stage and tried to escape. Somehow Ghostface appeared and started to chase us once again.

And this mother fucker was fast, Tara hit the wall and I got behind Chad, Ghostface got closer and I looked behind me.

"Shit!" I quickly took chads camera, I then turned around and threw it right in Ghostface's way. He stopped for a second and I grinned.

As we got out of the hallway Chad came behind me and knocked over the popcorn machine. Ghostface tried to slice Chad but he dodged every step.

"Yeah go Chad!" I screamed and held tight to my Jill knife. Tara and Sam grabbed ahold of Ghostface and Chad punched him one more time.

"Hey, bitch!" I knocked over Ghostface while kicking him in the face. "Go go!" Chad screamed.

Chad grabbed a little candy machine and was about to swing at Ghostface ... that was until someone stabbed him.

"Chad!" Tara yelled and he fell. Another Ghostface appeared and started to walk up to Chad. Sam held me and Tara back as they both gained up on him.

Tara screamed while I was crying.. "NOO!" She whimpered.

Sam looked shocked as both Ghostfaces appeared I cried and held my head down. Chad was bleeding out of his mouth and crying.

They kept stabbing him everywhere and I could've done something.. if Sam didn't hold me I would've saved him! I- I could've.

That's when I realized my best friend was dead.

//

I FIXED IT BUT I RLLY THOUGHT IT WAS A LEAF BLOWER CHAD WAS HOLDING YALL 💀💀 this shows how dumb I am

Thank you all for correcting me 😭😭

Hey guys I wanted to get this scene done and over with as I swear I cried over it even tho he lived somehow 😀

But hope you enjoy y'all's day!