ii. Mind Control.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, but can we go in now, please?" Sylvina begged, grabbing Sam's hand who snickered. Izeta gave her daughter a fake glare before picking her up.

"Take my hand." Izeta told Sam, who smirked, "Take me out on a date first, jeez."

"You know what?—" Izeta hummed, before pushing him through the border first, making him let out a groan of protest. She chuckled, before following him with Sylvina. It was easy for them to get through, Izeta's powers had no problem taking over Wanda's. Their magic was in no way equal.

They walked through and saw everyone walking around "happily". Izeta grimaced once she heard the actual thoughts going around in their heads. Yeah, this would not end up good.

"Well, this is . . something." Sam voiced his opinion, while Izeta pursed her lips, putting Sylvina down who mumbled, "Why are they dressed like that?"

Izeta smacked her lips as she looked around, people were dressed like this was the late 80s, meaning Wanda was probably going with the decades.

"Looks like she's working with decades, welcome to the late 1980s, Vina." Sam winked, making Sylvina giggle as she looked up at the man with admiration. Izeta smiled at the duo, before scratching her neck.

They probably looked so weird, dressed in clothes from 2023. They needed to blend in, Izeta hummed before looking at Sam, she'd give him some normal jeans, and a white shirt with a leather jacket on top.

She twirled her wrist around and watched as his old clothes changed into his 80s outfit, Sam gave her a disapproving look as he looked down at his outfit, "C'mon. What am I? Some fuckboy from the 80s? I don't even look from the 80s."

"I'll let you know that you look very hot in that leather jacket. And I don't know how to dress like the 80s, okay? Stop attacking me." Izeta joked, as she turned Sylvina's clothes into a flowy kid's dress with flowers on it.

"Don't play with me." Sam said, squinting his eyes as he pointed his finger at the woman, she chuckled before softly slapping the finger away and giving herself a new outfit too.

She was now wearing a normal sweater with a loose ruffle skirt, and black heels.

Izeta looked down at herself and shrugged. This would have to do. The trio walked towards Wanda and Vision's house, before knocking on the door.

Not a moment later, she came face to face with her younger sister, who dressed in the role perfectly of a woman in the 1980s.

"Stasya, what are you doing here?" Wanda smiled tightly, making Izeta chuckle, "I told you I'd come to visit, didn't I?"

Wanda looked behind her sister to see her niece and Sam, the redhead smiled at them before letting them in, hugging all three of them.

Vision came into view, and Sam's jaw dropped, he leaned towards Izeta and whispered, "Why is he not red?"

"Guess Wanda came to her senses and realised she wanted a human husband, I don't know." Izeta grimaced, looking at the human version of Vision.