"Ben has been showing a drastic improvement since he came to this universe." Azmuth said.

"But he's being so boring." Trixie said.

"He has things he needs to do." Grey said.

"Things I could be helping with." Trixie said.

"By giving the wrong alien." Grey said.

"It's my decision on what he changes into. I wouldn't exist if Azmuth didn't make me to do that." Trixie said.

"You weren't made." Azmuth said.

"What?!" Trixie shouted.

"Machine Spirits are the result of Machines being connected to organic beings or mana exposure." Azmuth said "You have both criteria."

"But I have all my stuff! I can still...well I'm not in an Omnitrix right now but if I was I could still do stuff."

"Yes because you are bound to it like Ben was bound to the Prototype." Azmuth said "The problem is removing you from the AI would be just as painful and difficult."

"Wait does that mean your gonna

"Wait does that mean your gonna..." Trixie started shaking.

"No we wouldn't kill you." Azmuth said.

"Termination would be a better word. Or lobotomy." Grey said getting elbowed by Zeno.

"I...I...I wanna live! I want Ben to live!" Trixie said.

"And how does you being there change that?" Grey asked.

"I have every failsafe the true Omnitrix had. If I join Ben he gets them." Trixie said.

"The Energy Blast Failsafe and the Anti-Death Failsafe." Grey said.

"Your forgetting the most important one." Trixie said "Resurrection Failsafe."

"Excuse me?!" Grey asked.

"Remember when Chromastone died and Ben turned into Diamondhead?" Trixie asked.

"We thought that was just a feature of Chromastone." Grey said "Ultimatrix let Ben's aliens Way Big and Swampfire die to Eon's Time Beams."

"Eon?" Azmuth asked.

"Later." Grey and Zeno said.

"I want to be with Ben so we can finally become Ben 10,000 but we can't do that being apart." Trixie said.

"Explain." Azmuth said.

" Azmuth said