The Big Think

Day before tests

Ben was making sure Shar and the Vreedles were ready. "I can't give you anything more." Ben said "All 3 of you are as prepared as I can make you."

"We thank you kindly Officer Tennyson." Shar bowed getting the Vreedles to copy.

"Yous been a heap ofa hand I tell you what." Rhomboid said.

"I gotta go off planet so I can't be here during the tests but I will sure be here for your badge ceremony." Ben said "Make me proud Recruits."

The three saluted him as Ben left.

Patelliday had patted Ben on the back and said "You have gone above and beyond these last two weeks, guppy."

"I need to make a quick stop on Galvan Prime for some...medical purposes." Ben said.

"Of course. Just stop by the keyman. Pick whichever you need." Patelliday said.

Walking to the hanger Ben was cycling though his Playlists.

"Wait up!" "Hold on now."

Ben turned to see the 2 Galvans he really was tired of

"We heard you were headed to Galvan Prime." Driba said.

"And you got a gold pass to pick any ship for the trip." Blukic said.

"I wasn't even taking a-" Ben started.

"We have business vital to work on Galvan Prime and since you are headed there." Driba said.

"Guys." Ben pinched the brim of his nose "Is it priority? I'm only gonna be there for a day at most."

"So a week trip with a fast ship." Blukic said typing on a tablet.

"No. 5 minutes there and 5 minutes back tops for me. Just me." Ben said.

"Magister Patelliday?" Driba said into his Badge "Permission to join Ben on his mission?"

"Permission granted."

"Hey could I go too I have some business on Prime as well." A woman's voice said.

"Granted."

Ben took a deep breath "Fine. You 3 are getting in the Buggy."

"But the Buggy has no storage!" Driba said "Please go with the AC-88."

"I'm not throwing my back out pulling that fucking thing." Ben said "You 3 can fit in a Buggy while I-"

"Excuse me?" A voice said.