Starwalkin'

Plumber HQ

The new year had started off strong with a file put onto his desk by the only officer on the base if he would "please for one shame instead of doing something crazy or deranged.".

Patelliday looked at it. Ship request, notice of extended space trip, information update request.

"Naljian Destructor?" Patelliday asked.

"Lost property." Ben said "I really need to be the one to hand that off."

Patelliday watched a flicker of yellow light in the glowing green which he'd know was Ben's Scanner.

Patelliday had known the sign of a lower enlistment hiding excitement.

"Level 20+ tech your asking me to keep an ear out," Patelliday started

A hologram of the day Ben first saw a Naljian Mother in the flesh showed

"A child's toy?!" Patelliday exclaimed.

"I'm just as dumbfounded." Trixie said bitterly sitting on Ben's shoulder with her arms crossed.

"If you have the memory could you use that to get the sample?" Patelliday asked.

"It's Ben's memories. It's what he could see and hear at the time." Trixie grumbled "If I knew they weren't in Primus I'd have scanned."

"Hey that's why the eyes are there." Ben said tilting his head towards Trixie "No more missed DNA."

"Hate to break up ya'll moment but 1 question I wanted some clarity on about your Scanner. 1 what exactly is it capable of?"

"Friend or Foe tagging, species analysis, reminder if I know them, chemical tracing." Ben said "I can see things like Carbon monoxide and if something is safe for me to breath or eat."

"The Palm Scanner is for a more deeper check of things so Ben's not constantly seeing what organs his chicken nuggets are made of." Trixie said "And compatible with his badge so if the Plumbers know what something is we can immediately know or search the Exo-Net."

"And that's because Ben's Augs, what was it before?"

"A supermarket checkout beam." Trixie said.

"Which I had no idea was the upgrade till I hacked the old rig. It use to require someone to touch the Omnitrix to load DNA into it." Ben said "It was a bright yellow beam and I've been attacked by people thinking it was a weapon."

"Now it's completely invisible to most species." Trixie said.

"Can I see it in action?" Patelliday asked.

"Keep the water tank open I'm gonna need it." Ben said.

"Wait why?" Patelliday asked.

"Because the clothing feature doesn't give me a suit like yours so Ripjaws is a fish out of water." Ben said.