•aki hayakawa/himeno•

[gender neutral]

species : human
--------------------------------
y

ou stared at the cup of alcohol, hesitate in taking a sip. "y/n, you're not going to drink?" makima asked. "nono, i am! just..uh..." your reply trails off.

"we're here to have fun, so don't worrying about drinking too much" makima said, which caused you to finally take a drink. your feel your cheeks flush, letting out a small giggle.

"whoa, n/n~ that was a big ass gulp!" an already drunk himeno said, leaning against you. "that's..kind of impressive" aki added, taking a sip of his drink.

+++

after a 'few' more drinks, you, himeno, and aki only got drunker. "himeno, y-you're, like, really hot~" you complimented as you rested your head on the table. "nono, cuz like, you're *hic* really fuckable right now" "seriously~?"

you and himeno exchanged drunken compliments back and forth, getting more suggestive with each sentence.

"oh, you're not being left *hic* out, aki" you said, standing up. you began to drag aki towards a wall, eventually pinning him against it. "i'm not the only one *hic* looking fuckable right now~" you said. suddenly, you were pushed against aki.

"ooo~ look at the two of you, so submissive~" himeno said, pinning the two of you against a wall.

those watching everything go down just continued drinking. maybe except for denji, bro probably liked that lmao
==========================
this was gonna be a scrap, but it was kinda good, so i'll just post it, even if it's still short.