•kobeni higashiyama•

[gender neutral]
species : human
——————————
"koko! over here!" you waved your girlfriend over.

kobeni rushed over, tripping. however, before she could hit the ground, you caught her in your arms. "th-thanks n/n.." she said as you helped her to her feet. "no problem. ready to go inside?" you asked, motioning to the arcade behind you. kobeni nodded.

the two of you walked inside. "which games do you wanna play?" you asked.
"um...that one!" kobeni pointed towards a shooting game, surprisingly.

"feeling bold, aren't we?" you said, gently nudging her with a wink. nonetheless, the two of you had a great time playing the game. and that feeling never stopped. y'all went through the games quickly, even doing some of them more than once. it was late into the night, so y'all only had time for one more game.

"y-you can pick this time" kobeni offered. "alrighty then, let's see..one we haven't played before.." you scanned the arcade, your eyes landing on a dance-dance-revolution based game. "ooo, chainsaw dance! lets do that one" you tell kobeni, dragging her over to the game.

you place a token in the slot and began scrolling through the songs. "kick back? sounds pretty cool, don't you think?" you looked towards kobeni, who nodded.

moments later, the game started with a 'VANCE', and the two of you began dancing along with the song. "this song's..pretty catchy!" you stated as you started humming it as you danced. kobeni eventually joined in, which turned it into full out singing.

"努力 未来 a beautiful star! 努力 未来 a beautiful star!" you both sang happily, giggling. before you both knew it, the song and game had ended.

"whew!" you exclaimed, wrapping your arms kobeni. "you're pretty good at dancing, koko~"

kobeni gave a small smile. "y-yeah, i have some...e-experience.." she replied. "let's head back to my place, eat some dinner and get some sleep, okay?" you suggested as kobeni. the two of you began to make your way to your apartment.
===================
csm's op just hits different than the other anime ones 😩😩