☆ ANGEL DEVIL ☆

[ gender neutral ]
species - devil [ child devil, which means you are a child ]
☆☆☆☆☆

YOU LAUGHED AS YOU held onto denji, who was running around the living room on all fours with you on his back. power took you off of denji's back. "hey!" denji spoke. "'tis a moron! you will now learn from me, the great and almighty power! and meowy!" power told you, setting you onto the ground. you walked over to meowy, deciding to pat her head. meowy purred in response.

"that's not fair, they were playing with me!" denji exclaimed as he pointed a finger at power. "nay, they're much happier with me! look at how they play with meowy!" the two began to argue. "oi! you're getting too loud!" aki said, starting to scold them.

angel had a small smile on his face. you were getting along with everybody. you were living in an actual home with good food..

he hummed, looking down. you stood in front of him as a smile grew onto your face. "can i hug you?" you questioned. "no..if you do, you'll die.." angel replied. "but i really want to hug you. badly." you giggled. angel simply sighed. you looked to be about 6 or 7. you didn't understand what would happen if you touched him..

aki held your hand. "alright. bath time, then off to bed" he told you. "aww, but i wanna play more!" "i know, but we all have work tomorrow." you pouted as aki lead you to the bathroom.

after roughly an hour and a half, you were out like a light. denji, power, and meowy slept with you. aki was still awake, outside on the balcony smoking a cigarette. "aki.." angel quietly spoke as he closed the sliding door behind him. "what's up?" "do you think..y/n'll be fine on their own? maybe i could stay behind.." he said. "no, you can't..miss makima will get suspicious if you don't show up to work" aki replied.

angel looked down. "we don't have much to do tomorrow. just gotta patrol for devils" aki assured. "..right" angel spoke, a small frown on his face as he re-entered the apartment. he laid on the couch, tired. aki eventually came back inside and headed to his room to sleep.

an hour had passed since then, and it was around 4am. you quietly yawned as you sat up in bed. denji and power had covered themselves with most of the blanket, leaving very little left for you. you pouted as you got out of bed, heading towards a sleeping angel.

you slipped between his arms, now comfortable under his blanket with him. you slowly drifted back to sleep. however, angel's arms made contact with you throughout the night, which caused your lifespan to quickly deplete..

☆☆☆

angel's eyes opened. "morning!" you greeted, biting into the toast denji made for you. "ah..morning y/n and everybody.." he replied. "y/n, make sure to eat your veggies" aki told you. "but power says that they'll turn me purple!" "POWER!" "they do! i tell no lies" power said, crossing her arms. angel giggled at the interaction.

once everybody finished breakfast, they began to get ready for work. "let me help!" you exclaimed. you then grabbed denji's tie, starting to tie it. "there!" you had tied denji's tie as if it were a shoelace. "looks great!" he told you, ruffling your hair.

once aki fixed denji's tie, everybody was set. "meowy will protect you!" power said, setting the cat down by you. you hugged her. "y/n." you looked up at angel. "under no circumstances..you leave this house, okay?" you nodded, a sweet smile on your face. "i promise!" you told him. once everybody said their goodbyes, they left, leaving just you and meowy.

☆☆☆

"we will rule the world!" you said, holding meowy up on the balcony.

DING DONG!

you hummed, looking towards the front door. "they're back!" you told the cat, running into the house.

you opened the door. instead of seeing angel, however, you were met with a different red head. "oh?" makima said. she crouched down to your level, a sweet smile on her face. "aren't you a cutie?" she pats your head, making you giggle. "i was hoping that aki was here. may i come in?" makima noticed that you seemed hesitant. "here, i'm not a bad guy." she held out a lollipop to you.

you quickly took it, unwrapping it, and putting it into your mouth. you allowed makima inside. "thank you" she said. the woman then looked down at you, a smile on her face.

"you're the child devil, correct?"

☆☆☆

"that was so boring!" denji complained. "not my fault that there weren't any devils hanging around the city" aki retorted. "doesn't matter 'cause i get to see my loyal assistant!" power added, smiling. angel opened the door, walking inside. "y/n-?" he paused, looking at the ground.

your body lay in the middle of the living room, your stomach ripped right out. blood and guts poured out onto the carpet. tears welled up in angel's eyes, covering his mouth in shock. denji made his way over. "what the FUCK?!!" he shouted. everybody began to react to your corpse.

angel tuned out all of the yelling and cries, slowly approaching your body. "you weren't suppose to..i don't..i knew i've stayed with you.." he fell to his knees. his tears rolled down his cheeks, mixing with your blood. "e-even if you were a devil..you were s-still a child..!" he cried out.

☆☆☆☆☆
someone said that i should continue this plotline, so i got evil
also, should i post the denji x reader chaps as i finish them or should i wait until the entire book is written before posting?