•angel devil•

[gender neutral]
species : devil [child devil, meaning that you are a child]
————————————
"boring, boring, BORING!" power exclaimed, kicking down a door. "where is this stupid kid anyway??"

aki shook his head. "i told you to just keep looking for them and NOT to get worked up" he replied. angel glanced around the abandoned apartment rooms, his wings puffing up when he heard a small noise. "hm?" he walked into a room, observing.

'must've been-'
something poked their head up from under a blanket, staring at angel. once he noticed, he just stared back.
'huh. i should've expected for it to actually be a child instead of a full-blown adult'

angel walked closer, kneeling in front of the child. 'kinda ruthless to murder a child.."
he went to pat it before stopping. "right.." he muttered as he pulled his hand away. "i'll be back, okay?" angel whispered to the kid, who was very confused.

"ANGEL" he heard power shout from down the hall. "YA FIND ANYTHING YET??"

angel quickly left the room. "no, i haven't. this whole place seems deserted, honestly"  he replied. "you sure?" denji inputted as the red-haired male nodded. "we should look somewhere else then" aki said as the four of them left the building.

meanwhile, angel thought of a good time to come back....

+++

angel had come back when he knew that nobody would follow him. he went to the same room, where the kid was still hiding.
"it's safe to come out...it's just me" angel assured as the child walked over to him.

he stared down at it, thinking about his decision. "are you...hungry?" angel asked hesitantly. the child nodded, going to grab his hand. luckily, angel pulled away, but your hand had barely grazed his.

'that's a week off their lifespan...' he thought. "first rule, please don't touch me, okay?" angel stated. "sorry..." you finally say.

later on, angel takes you out for udon. "so, what's your name?" he asked. "child devil?" you replied, slurping up the noodles. angel just stared. "that's...not really a name.." he said.
"you can call me what you'd like" you say.
angel thought for a few minutes, leaving the two of you in silence.

"y/n. i'll call you that" angel said, a small smile growing on his face.
================
TO BE CONTINUED, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also, if there's an angel devil, there's probably a devil devil somewhere 💀