"Fuck." I yelled turning quickly. "I missed my appointments, I have to go. Goodbye uncle." I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead, "I love you, see you later."

I quickly left and got a cab to my apartment. I unlocked the door and locked it behind me. I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed Dr Crane.

"Hello?"

"Dr Crane! I'm so, so, so, sorry about missing the appointments. I had an emergency out of town I had to deal with. A friend needed help. If you'd like we can have a longer one whenever you're free to make up for the lost time."

"It's okay Miss Laurier, I'm glad that you're safe. How about tonight at seven? If it's not too late of course." Dr Crane offered.

"Yes of course, you can come over if you'd like. I can make some food or get some delivered from my Uncle's restaurant. His food is very good."

"Alright, see you then Miss Laurier, take care."

"You too, bye." I said before hanging up. Okay now I need to dial Bruce. I quickly put his digits in and called.

"Y/n?"

"Hi, yes, I am so, sorry about leaving such short notice. I am gonna start getting to work on all that I have missed in the past two weeks. No buts. And I have therapy at seven tonight."

"Therapy at seven? Why so late?" Bruce asked, in a bit of a worried tone.

"That's what time Dr Crane offered."

"Well you don't have any work to catch up on. We all pitched in."

"Too bad, so sad." I said while dropping my suitcase in my room, and walking to my desk to turn on my laptop. "I am still going to do some work. I'll stay up all night if I have to."

"Well is your friend alright?"

"Oh yeah, she's alright now. She had a bad breakup and needed some comforting. Her ex boyfriend was, abusive, I had to step in."

"I see, well thank you."

"No problem Mr Wayne. I do have lots of work to do. If you need me you can call me. Goodbye."

"Bye." I then hung up and got straight to work.

-

It was now 6:20, I quickly called the restaurant and ordered two Chicken Carboneras and some bread. It should arrive at 7:10. Since I'm a Falcone it's free but, I will be giving a generous tip.

I decided to dress a bit better than my sweats so I grabbed a contrast lace black cami top and some black dickies. It's fit for dinner, comfortable and professional for therapy. I put on some light makeup aswell to make myself look more alive and less dead.

I had just finished up and set the table and a knock came to my door. I looked through the peep hole and it was Dr Crane, I unlocked it and let him in.

"Welcome back Dr Crane. Again I am so sorry about, everything."

"Don't worry, I'm just glad you're safe. Let's get started shall we?" Dr Crane said, walking into the apartment. I shut the door behind him.

"Yes of course." I smiled offering to hang up his coat, which he let me.

"So what would you like to talk about?" He asked, taking a seat at the table, pulling his laptop out of his briefcase, only opening it a tad.

"Uhm well, I guess before I had to, go help my friend, I had an encounter, with someone. And I know it wasn't a dream, trust me."

"What do you mean an encounter? Are you alright Miss Laurier?" He asked, worried.

"Yes, I was at home when someone broke in, with a mask. He put some sort of gas in the air. I believe people call him Scarecrow? Anyways the gas made me hallucinate, see past visions, traumatic ones, and other fears of mine. I was paralyzed in fear at first, couldn't move. After a few seconds I got my control back and tried what you said to."

"Which one of my coping skills was that?"

"Morphing it. And it worked and once it started working he injected me with what must've been the antidote. I past out and called Bruce when I woke up."

"Why not call me?"

"I already bugged you a few days prior, I didn't want to be a burden. I wanted to, you were the first choice but I decided against it. You probably have so much work to do and stuff."

"Oh no, it's alright, I,"

A knock came to the door, stopping Dr Crane. "Its the food." I smiled grabbing my wallet and walking over, opening the door.

"Food for Miss Laurier-Falcone?"

"That's me."

"Its free ninty-nine." The man said looking at my wallet.

"Well, that doesn't mean I can't leave a generous tip for you and the whole restaurant. Five hundred for you all and keep the fifty for yourself."

"Th-thank you miss. Here's the food."

"No problem." I smiled grabbing it. "Have a nice night." I said before closing the door.

"That's very generous of you."

"Most of the profit goes to the family so the most I can do is give a generous tip. He won't let me pay for my own food there."

"I see. Here let me help you." Jonathan said, walking over and grabbing the bags. "Which cupboard is the plates?"

"The uh, the one nearest to the fridge."

Jonathan grabbed the plates and a cutting board that was hanging along with a knife. He quickly started cutting the bread and putting the pasta on the plates.

"Thank you Dr Crane."

"It's the least I can do with you paying." He said, carrying the food to the table. Placing one at my spot and at his. "Okay so, what emotions did you feel when you were attacked a while ago? What did this toxin do to you?"

"I'm not really sure. It was mostly just the past visions. I was then able to see the mask crawling, like bugs crawling on it. It was very stressful and scary at the time."

"What did you do to combat these emotions? What did you morph it into?" Dr Crane asked.

"I used what was the only other emotion that had just as much adrenaline." I said before grabbing another bite of my food.

"And what would that be?"

"Oh y'know, an emotion."

"I see."