0.2

Trigger warnings: abuse, bullying

"Today I will be sending the grade threes to public school. The older students have already started and are well in, on their way to becoming successful ladies." Miss Cassidy said circling the front of the dining room. We woke up earlier today since it's now school time again.

Once it was time to go we put on our outdoor clothes and followed the older kids out the door. If someone outside saw us they'd think we were an army or something.

The first class was math, I was told to sit at a table near the middle so I made my way to my name tag. The class went by fast and we transitioned into the next two classes before it was lunch and break.

I didn't talk to anyone during class so I sat alone at break playing with the flowers.

"Hey, you're Y/n Laurier right?" A girl from my class said, coming up with her friends.

"Yeah!"

"My daddy says you're crazy, and that your daddy is a murderer. How's it feel knowing the only person who ever loved you was killed by your daddy? Oh wait, she didn't love you."

"She loved me."

All the girls laughed and the main girl walked forward. "I wanna give you a memory." Then she punched me right in the cheek. I started crying but they just kept going.

The bell rang and I made a run for it towards the school so I could go back to class and eat.

This similar thing happened for weeks, it became a routine. The girls' names were Abby, Hannah, Pepper, Genevieve, and Kennedy, each one had rich parents and lived in the city; at least that's what they said.

Teachers started to notice but the orphans were treated as lab rats, to see how far they could push us. Miss Cassidy didn't do anything about the bullying, probably because it'd be useless.

Today I sat near the school so if it happened again hopefully someone would stand up. The usual girls came over and started picking on me, calling me names, hurting me.

"Hey nutcase, it still looks like nobody cares about you. Nobody will ever stay with you, nobody loves you."

"You're just using your own insecurities on me, I'm sorry you're so insecure?" I said, crossing my arms and looking away.

"Oh so now you wanna play big girl huh?" She kicked me in the stomach and punched me, I started tasting blood and feeling light headed. My vision started going black and then I was out.

-

"Miss Laurier will need to stay here for a few more days, we need to make sure her internal bleeding is taken care of. Also get ahold of those girls' parents, they could get charged." Some lady said in the room, my vision started coming back, I covered my eyes from the light.

"What happened?"

"Welcome back Miss Laurier, it seems those girls who did that to you have caused you to bleed internally and you have a mild concussion. I'm afraid we might need to send you to a new school if the girls don't change." She said as she switched my IV bag.

"What did you mean by 'they'll get charged?"

"You could've died Y/n, Jim Gordon, I'm sure you've met him, anyways he'll go out and speak with their parents."

"Hey Y/n." He waved from the corner of the room near the door.

"Hi."

"How long has this bullying been going on for? Has anyone said anything?"

"Nobody said anything, and it's been many months since school started, so six months?"

"Now I gotta investigate the school. Bye guys." Jim chuckled before leaving the hospital room.

I stayed in the room until they decided I was well enough to be let out. Though I was well enough to walk they didn't let me leave for a few extra days.

A/n So this was a VERY short chapter but I didn't really know how to go about the bullying and I also wanna get onto the good stuff so... yeah.