Chapter 12 - Dungeon Raid

Start from the beginning

We kept on fighting hordes of beasts for houres until we arrived at the giant door that separates us from the boss. We spend a couple of minutes to replenish our mana befor entering.

"Just like always keep your focus and keep up your guard all the time. We don’t know what kind of mana beast waits on the other side of the door and if it is alone or not." Bairon said.

We all nodded in understanding. Bairon and Jasmin walked towards the door. Reinforceing themself with mana and pushing the door open. As soon as it opened an intens heat rushed out of the room.

I augmentet my self with water mana to cool me down. I saw Arthur did the same and Jasmin used her wind magic to cool her down. Bairon seemed unfazed by the heat.

Upon entering I noticed cracks in the ground which are filled with lava.

"Watch out were you walk. There are cracks all over the ground filled with lava." I said.

We all kept walking through the giant room.

GROOOWL

We heard a loud growling a couple meters away from us. Out of the fog came a gigantic beast. Four meters tall and about three meters wide. It stands on four legs and it has a sharp set of teeth in its maw. It claws are about 10 centimeter long and as sharp as it teeth. It looks right at us with its fire red eyes.

"That is a AA-Rank fire hound. It mainly uses its claws and its fire breath aswell as fire balls to attack." Jasmin said as she augmentet herself with mana.

Arthur and Bairon followed suit. All three of them channeled mana into there weapons and run towards the beast. Each one of them approached it from a different direction. I made myself ready and casted some wind blades and some water bullets and shot them at the hound.

3 Person POV

As Lucas casted his spells they shot towards the beast with high speed. Hitting it right in its face. The hound got distracted and lost foucus of the incomming threat.

Bairon, how was running straight at it, channeled lightning mana into his spear. Lightnig crackling on the weapon's surface. He swung his weapon down in an arc. Cutting deep into the beast's left eye. It let out a scream in agony. It swung it left paw at Bairon which blocked the attack with his spear. He got pushed back a couple of meters because of the power behind the attack.

"Lucas, NOW!" He yelled.

On commanded Lucas casted a giant water bullet which he compressed as much as possible. The bullet, now only about 15 centimeters in diameter, flew towards the hound with speed not trackable for normal eyes. Befor the bullet reached the beast, said beast was able to dodge but not entirely. It still left a gushing wound on its right side.

The beast let out a deep growl. It looked at Lucas with its remaining eye. Filled with rage it charged at Lucas. Bairon run infront of his brother to protect him. But befor the beast could reach them it hind legs gut cut down by Jasmin and Arthur. It lost its balance and fell to the ground. It let out a scream filled with pain.

In a last attempt to kill atleast on of its enemys it shot out a giant fire ball towards Lucas and Bairon.

As if he already knew that this would happen, Lucas casted a thick water barrier around himself and his brother. As the fire ball collided with the barrier it vaporized and fiöled the entire room with steam.

Lucas canceled the barrier amd Bairon dashed towards the beast. He jumped into the air and swung his spear downwards penetrating the beast's skull. Killing it with that.

Lucas POV

I walked over to the hounds corpse as Bairon cut out its core. He jumped down with the core in his hand. Jasmin and Arthur also walked over to us.

"That was a good fight. Your really fast in casting Lucas. How were you able to cast that last barrier so fast?" Jasmin asked as she arrived.

"I already suspected that it would try something like this so I casted the barrier in advance. Fortunately I did we could have been killed by that attack if I hadn't." I answered.

"Really smart of you." She said with a small smile.

"Thanks." I said.

'Boring. All your dungeon raids are so lame. None of those beasts are strong.' Asmodina said in my mind.

'I am so sorry you mighty demon queen for that our battles we mortals fight aren‘t much for your entertainment.' I said sarcastically.

'Fufu, a little cocky, aren‘t we?'She said.

'You've been goon for a long time. Did you get answers to my questions?' I asked politely.

'It only took so long because Grey was out for a mission and I hat to wait for his return and yes I got your answers. But you will get them wenn you return to the mind realm.' She said.

'Alright, and thanks for doing that for me.' I said.

'No problem little Luc.'

"Now lets go back to the surface." Bairon said and we made our way out of this dungeon.

-1567 words

A/N hey guys. I hope you enjoyed the Chapter. I still have some problems wrighting fighting scenes, I just hope that I can wright them more intresting later on in this story when the fights are getting more intens. Nevertheless until next week. I wish you all a nice week.