Royal | Yuta x Male Reader

Magsimula sa umpisa

"A wedding?" Sungchan asked with a confused look.

"Yeah! He's getting married." Shotaro chuckled.

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks! Uh- i'll just order for us, okay? I'll be right back." M/n stood up and went to the counter.

"He's very chill... i expected him to be intimidating." Sungchan said.

"That was my first impression too." Shotaro replied.

Finally, they all drank their drinks and enjoyed themselves while exploring the mall together. For a while, M/n didn't feel such a happy bonding. He used to worry about deciding whether to tell everyone about his life, but now he is excited that he has the courage to do so.

After that, he will meet with Yuta to head to m/n's parents, where he will finally introduce his partner.

"God i hope they won't disown me because of this." M/n thought to himself.

"Babe... was this a good idea?" M/n asked.

"Why? Do you really feel like not introducing me? I swear it's okay i told you—"

"No i mean, i-i'm just having some— i'm overthinking you know... especially right now." Yuta held m/n's hand tightly while rubbing circles with his thumb.

"Hey hey, it'll turn out great."

"How do you know that?"

"My gut feeling, now, get ready and don't shit your pants." Yuta softly patted m/n's head.

M/n told Yuta to hide first and he'd call him later. As he knocked on his parents' door, he was greeted by a warm embrace from them.

"We've missed you..." His mom said as her tears slowly fall.

"Moomm! Why are you crying?" M/n chuckled.

"So what do you wanna talk about hm?" M/n's dad asked.

"Ummm sooo you know im a very hard person to love, right? Well... i've found the right one—"

"OH MY GOODDD!!! OH MY OH MY WHO IS IT? WHO IS—"

"MOM, DAD CALM DOWN!!! I- i don't think you'll forgive me if i ever said who they were..."

"Is it.... a male?" His dad questioned.

"Y-yeah..." M/n wiped his tear.

"Is that why you've been private to us? Sweetheart, i'm sorry if it felt like we won't accept you.." M/n's mom cupped his cheek and gave him a kiss.

"Awww, don't be afraid to tell us everything. Me and your mom loves and accepts for who you are, okay?" His dad replied.

"I love you mom, love you dad." M/n bursts into tears and hugged them.

"We love you too."

"By the way, he's here. I want you to meet him because we're getting married and you're obviously invited."

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" They all hugged once again.

"Wow... since when did you like hugging, hm?" His dad joked.

"I'll call him."

M/n went outside to call Yuta, who looked concerned when he saw M/n sobbing.

"What happened? Did they hurt you?" Yuta began rubbing m/n's cheeks.

"No no, it's just happy tears. Come on! They wanna see you!"

Everything went how they intended it to as they entered. Yuta was introduced to m/n's parents, and then they went out for dinner and some alone time to discuss their future plans for spending time together. They went stargazing to enjoy a romantic end to the evening.

Walking hand in hand on a quiet street with no one around and a gorgeous blue sky. They alternated between kissing each other's hands. The moment was ruined when they heard a phone call just as they were about to kiss each other on the neck because things were getting a little too wild.

M/n looked through all of his pockets before picking up the vibrating phone to dial the unknown number.

"Who's that?" Yuta asked.

"I don't know... — Hello? Who's this?"

"Oh hello! It's Jungwoo, your stylist! I just wanna inform you that i arrived and let me know when to meet you!"

"Ohhh!! Welcome! Um... let's meet tomorrow alright? Thank you! Byee~"

"Wow... his japanese is good." Yuta said.

"It was on speaker!? Well i didn't expect him to speak japanese to me."

A little later, on the day of the marriage ceremony, the crown prince made the announcement of the marriage as a major surprise. Everyone was surprised, but in a good manner, as they were happy for the prince and regretful that they had missed their chance to marry him. (Well, they don't stand a chance, actually.

Let's say that everything went smoothly. As they were content with their current situation, neither of them was able to contain their emotions for long. Their incomparable joy at this moment is also enhanced by their family, friends, and other loved ones seeing them joyful. They're currently trending worldwide and that's the thing they didn't expect. And yeah... that ends in a happily ever after.

(when will my happily ever after happen :'(...)

requested by: -HuaCheng

IM BACK FROM THE DEAD.