ᴍʏ ᴛᴜʀɴ

.•*•♫︎.•*.♪•*.☾︎•*.•

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ•♡︎
------------------------»➪

Beomgyu walked to the room where Yeonjun was locked up. He was on verge of crying seeing Yeonjun in that condition, he lost so much blood but no one treated him.

"Oh no Yeonjun! Are you fine?" Beomgyu rushed to Yeonjun's side, holding his bleeding leg in his hands.

"I'm fine Beomgyu, go save the others." Yeonjun replied wincing in pain when Beomgyu accidentally touched his wound.

"No let me treat you first!" Beomgyu said and dashed out othe room, to find a first-aid kit. Thankfully, the bathroom was near. He strolled inside the bathroom in search of the kit, and found it on the counter-part. He immediately took it and rushed back to Yeonjun.

"I'm here!" Bemgyu spoke and sat beside Yeonjun, carefully taking out the bullet from his legs with a tweezer. Yeonjun winced in pain, grabbing Beomgyu,s shoulders for support. It hurt like hell.

"Sorry Yeonjun, I'll be a more gentle." Beomgyu said, wiping the dried blood and dirt from the wound's surface.

"I'll clean it up so it might hurt a little." Beomgyu said softly, appling some rubbing alcohol on a piece of cotton and dabbing it on the wound.

Yeonjun closed his eyes, trying not to wince again. Bemgyu muttered a sorry and continued to clean his wound, and wrapping a bandage around it after applying some anti-septic cream.

"All done now!" Beomgyu smiled at his work, putting the first-aid box away.

"Thankyou Beomgyu." Yeonjun said seepishly, embarrassed that he can't do anything at the moment.

"Welcome, okay now I'll go save Taehyun and Soobin, you stay here." Beomgyu said, getting up.

"No I'll go with you too." Yeonjun protested.

"Yeah sure you will, with your wounded leg and dislocated shoulder. Stay here, I'll take care of him." Beomgyu said laughing and Yeonjun rolled is eyes in annoyance. But Beomgyu was right. He can't do shit in his current situation.

Beomgyu walked out of the room, heading towards the other room where Taehyun and Soobin were in. He was running towards the room, when he heard the sound of gunshot. He froze and stopped in between his track, fear consuming him. Was he too late now? Did the boss kill Soobin and Taehyun?

"Okay Beomgyu, calm down. You need to check first." Beomgyu mumbled to himself in an attempt to calm down his heart. He finally entered the room after calming down, only to see Kai holding back Taehyun and Soobin was laying on the ground, surrounded with a pool of his own blood.

Beomgyu took no time and shot Kai in the legs and arms without an ounce of hesitation and before the boss could turn around, he grabbed him from behind and pointed the gun at his head. They were done now.

"Taehyun hurry!! Get up! I'M HERE!! GET SOOBIN TO THE MEDICAL ROOM RIGHT NOW!!." Beomgyu yelled, telling Taehyun to take Soobin with him.
He smiled at Taehyun and turned towards the boss.

"Till now you all had fun right? Now it's my time to have fun." Beomgyu smirked.

--------------------------------------------❥︎. * •. ♡︎. •*.
Hello Luvs!! Here's the new chap~
Also, Thankyou sm for 3k reads.😭😭💙 Y'all are the best fr.

Hope y'all enjoy reading the chap!!
See you in next chapter! Take care Luvs! Byee💙
-Rin💗