sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ

.•*•♫︎.•*.♪•*.☾︎•*.•

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ.•♡︎
------------------------»➪

Taehyun left Kai's room and went back to the room where all of them were tied. It was night-time by now. The guard he knocked down before was still unconscious..hah good for him.

[In the room]

He entered the room through the window quietly and saw Beomgyu in a pathetic state and Soobin laying unconscious. His mind went blank

"HE IS ALIVE RIGHT??? DON'T TELL ME-"

He quickly dashed towards Beomgyu and removed the cloth from his mouth, Beomgyu was breathing heavily, not being able to speak anything and Soobin was laying beside him not moving an inch.

"Beomgyu!!! Oh my god are you fine? And what happened to Soobin hyung?" Taehyun yelled frantically.

"T-taehyun....i-i..ca-cant breathe, I n-need w-water." Beomgyu was struggling to speak, his throat felt dry and the bruises in his body were aching badly.

Thankfully Taehyun brought a water bottle with him. He gave it to Beomgyu, who grasped it with shaky hands. After drinking, he closed his eyes and took a heavy breath then started speaking.

"Taehyun we're in big trouble.They... they found out you're gone. They asked us how you got out, but we both didn't answer so the boss ordered the guards to beat us and not let us drink or eat anything. That's why I wasn't able to breathe, and Soobin was weak so he fell down unconscious. I don't know how he is right now." Beomgyu explained everything.

Taehyun was terrified now. What if their plan fails?
They found out he was gone. They're dead meat now.

"We're doomed this time." Beomgyu mumbled.

Taehyun turned towards Soobin and opened the ropes and removed the cloth from his mouth.

Soobin was still breathing thankfully, but he wasn't in a good condition. His breath was unsteady, there were tear stains on his cheeks and his arms were bruised.

"Shit, Hyung, wake up! Wake up please damn it- " Taehyun yelled in frustration, pulling out his hair.

"Oh wait the water!! the water Beomgyu help me!" Taehyun called Beomgyu and took the bottle from him.

"Hurry sprinkle some water on his face." Beomgyu said.

Taehyun sprinkled some water on Soobin's face and after some time he slowly opened his eyes, still breathing heavily. He opened his eyes to see Beomgyu looking at him and Taehyun on the verge of crying.

"w-water i-i n-need w-water." Soobin managed to choke out.

"Here, drink it." Taehyun supported his back and held the water bottle towards Soobin, helping him to drink it.
Slowly, his breathing evened and he could speak now.

"Taehyun what happened? Are you fine we were so worried for you- I really feel useless right now." Soobin started speaking but Taehyun stopped him saying-

"Shut up hyung, You're the one we are worrying about right now, and it's fine that you can't help. You already suffered enough. Plus Kai will help us." Taehyun said lightly hitting Soobin's chest.
Soobin just giggled and mouthed out a "Thankyou Taehyunnie."

Now they can only hope for Kai to save them.

------------------------------------------❥︎. • *♡︎. *.
Hello Luvs!! I'm back~
This book is ending soon T_T I'll miss writing it.

Hope y'all like this chapter! Enjoy reading hehe
Byeee Luvs see y'all in next chapter~💙
-Rin💗