ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?

.•*♫︎.•*♪•.*•.♫︎.•

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵒ.•*♡︎
------------------------☞︎︎︎

Beomgyu felt conciousness hitting him suddenly. He tried to open his eyes, but they felt heavy. It was hard to open them. He tried to figure out about his surroundings, but he could only hear few sentences of people talking. He didn't knew what the fuck was going on. Beomgyu tried to move his hands but felt pain in his wrists and back instead.

"Ugh what the hell, why does my body hurts so much?"

His body felt heavy with his head throbbing like it was hit by a hammer.
He groaned in Pain.

While he was trying to open his eyes, he heared some voices. He became alert and his ears perked up to hear the voices better.

"Great job SB and TH is he Choi Beomgyu?"

"Yes Hyung he's Beomgyu."

"Good! now you guys can go I'll deal with him."

Beomgyu heared faint footsteps walking towards him. After a few seconds the sound stopped. Guess the person stopped walking. Suddenly, he felt water being splashed on his face.

He fluttered his eyes open to see a blurry figure of a guy standing infront of him. He had a smug look on his face.

"So you're finally awake Beomgyu? Welcome here" the anonymous guy said with a Smirk.

"Who are you? How do you know my name and where am I? Why am I tied?" Beomgyu yelled furiously.

"Oh you seem so excited huh? Sadly I can't tell you that." The guy said tracing Beomgyu's face with his fingers.

"What the hell? Remove your filthy hands away from me!! I swear to God if I get outta here I'll break all your bones." Beomgyu growled in anger, squirming to get away from the guy.

"Agressive much? Not so easily cutie, enjoy your time with the man coming next. I did nothing compared to him." The guy smiled walking away from him.

He was giggling which annoyed the fuck out of Beomgyu.

"Is this some kind of sick dream? I was just working in my cafe a while ago. How come I'm here? Aerin will surely fire me ahhh... Wait am i kidnapped? Oh great dumb Gyu, you realised that right now? I'm doomed! Ahh why! Plus this Guy is so annoying!! I wanna punch his handsome face."
Beomgyu mumbled to himself annoyed.

He was busy thinking all these, he didn't even notice the door opening once again. On the sound of footsteps, he looked up to see another guy enter the room with the guy from before and the one who kidnapped him.

"You're finally here Beomgyu? You're really pretty, too bad."
The guy who just entered, said with a smile, which seemed more like a smirk.

He seemed a little taller than Beomgyu. His face had a cold look, Dominance and Power screaming from his Aura. He had Blonde slicked back hair, which Beomgyu hates to admit, that It looked hot on him.

"Who are you? Why am i even here? What did I do... I'm not even rich leave me!!" Beomgyu screamed Frustrated. He didn't knew what was going on. Why would someone kidnap a person like him?

The guy walked towards him, crouching down to meet his eyes.

"Ohh baby you don't know? Haha weird, your brother didn't tell you anything did he?" The man said with a smirk.

"My brother? Wait how do you guys even know him...you guys killed him didn't you?" Beomgyu asked puzzled. How do they know about his Brother?

--------------------------------------❥︎. * ♫︎. •.
Hello Luvs!! Here's the second chapter~
Enjoy reading!!
Also the guy who met Beomgyu first was Kai, and the blonde Guy is Yeonjun.
Yeonjun is blonde here along with Soobin. Just like y'all saw in the character intro.

This was it for now! Take care Luvs❤️ Byeee
-Rin💗