ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ

.•*•♫︎.•*.♪•*.☾︎•*.•

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ .•♡︎
------------------------»➪

"But how will we open this coffin?" Yeonjun asked.

"We need to enter a password here for the coffin to open." Soobin replied.

"Yep and I guess we will find the password in the boss's room. Afterall that's what most people do. They keep the important things hidden somewhere in their own rooms." Beomgyu said.

"Yeah makes sense. So how do we get it?" Taehyun questioned.

"I guess two of you guys should go upstairs in the room and find that password." Soobin said looking at Beomgyu.

"Okay, who's going with me?" Beomgyu asked looking at the other three.

"'I'll go!" Taehyun replied first.

"Sure, let's go then." Beomgyu smiled.

They started walking upstairs and reached the room. They locked the basement door incase someone comes in and suspects them.
But they forgot to close the Room's door. Fuck.

They started searching the Boss's room.
"Let's try searching on his laptop." Beomgyu said picking up the boss's laptop.

"Sure...but it's locked with a password, we need to hack it." Taehyun said observing the laptop.

"Do you know how to hack?" Beomgyu asked Taehyun.

"Yup, this is definitely my thing. Me, Soobin hyung and Hyuka are trained for this afterall." Taehyun said smirking.

"That's great then! Let's get to work quickly!" Beomgyu said happily.

"But we need to go to my room and get my I-pad first. Or else how will I hack it?" Taehyun chuckled.
Beomgyu nodded in understanding and they were about to walk out of the room when Taehyun heared some footsteps near.

"Shit, Beomgyu let's hide quickly!" Taehyun pulled Beomgyu to the side and they hud behind the huge bookshelf.

The mafia boss trudged inside with several bodyguards.

"Hmm so these kiddos think we don't know what's happening? I didn't install the CCTV for nothing." The boss said laughing like a Maniac.

The laugh made both Taehyun and Beomgyu shudder. So he saw them escaping? They're in danger now.

"Finally you got to know huh? And now you all will have to suffer." The boss laughed mumbling those words while looking at his i-pad screen which showed Yeonjun and Soobin inside the basement Cabin room.

Beomgyu's heart beat was getting faster...what if they find him? And what are they gonna do to the others?

"Guards put the security on and close the cabinet door with AI lock. Fill the room with Sevoflurane gas."

The guard pressed several buttons on his i-pad and the door of cabinet started closing.

[Inside the Cabin]

"Shit what's happening? Why is the door suddenly closing?" Yeonjun yelled in surprise.

Before they could even say anything or act, the room started filling with a white gas.

"Oh fuck it's Sevoflurane, it will make us unconcious." Soobin gulped, fear flashing in his eyes.

"My head feels dizzy." Yeonjun grumbled.

"No hyung! Don't breathe in!" Soobin yelled.
But they couldn't hold their breathes for too long. In a few minutes, both of them collapsed to the ground unconscious.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were scared...very scared. They had no idea about what to do.

"Hmm good now they won't wake up any soon. Let's go boys, we have to find those two little shits! And Jeongwoo!! You need to put them in the coffin before they wake up. The password is in my pendrive in locker in room 446. Is that clear?" The boss said with a smile of triumph in his face after seeing both of his sons collapse to the ground. He was one fucked up man.

"Yes sir!" The guy named Jeongwoo nodded.

"Good, for now come with me. I need to attend an important meeting, and you guys!! Keep searching for those two! They better not escape! Or you all will suffer the consequences." The boss ordered and walked out of the room with Jeongwoo.

Thanks to the boss, now Beomgyu and Taehyun know where to find the password.

----------------------------------------❥︎. •* .♫︎. •*.
Hello Luvs!! Sorry for not updating yesterday. But here's the new Chapter!

Hope y'all enjoy reading. I might update the next chapter today too. So stay tuned lol.

Bye for now. Take Care Luvs💙
-Rin 💗