"I'm not attached to Y/n! And she's not my pet."

"Don't let her distract you, we have a plan. She knows if she crosses us she will probably die, but also I do like seeing you happy. Talia is having fun with her, helping her get over a fear." Ra's laughed lowly.

"Seems your crush has many admires Master Wayne." Alfred said.

"Not now Alfred."

"You're letting Talia use Y/n as a sex object?"

"It was a two way agreement."

"Whatever, bring her back soon."

"Goodbye Dr Crane, and listeners." Ra's said before hanging up.

"Listeners?" Jonathan questioned. "Maybe it's the people around him. Unless," Jonathan pauses before digging under the seat "Ra's, don't bug my car again, I can't believe you." A crushing sound is then made.

"Our cover was almost blown Mr Wayne."

"He wouldn't have figured it out." I said, seconds later a speeding car is heard and screeching. We looked back out to see a few different cats parked outside.

"Who's that?" Alfred asked stepping backwards.

"Not sure." I said looking out. Falcone, and his men then exited the cars. "Shit."

A knock then came to the doors and Alfred answered, me following Alfred a bit behind.

"Hello Alfred, long time no see. We were wondering if Bruce knew where Y/n was? She hasn't answered our calls." Falcone said, stepping inside.

"Y/n is on an emergency trip as she said, but I'm not so sure it's true." I said, walking forward.

"What do you mean?"

"Jonathan Crane was just here looking for her, he can't get ahold of her etheir, maybe you should go speak with him." I offered.

"I trust you Mr Wayne, but my men don't. Do you mind if we search the guest rooms upstairs? Just to make sure." Falcone asked while Victor Zsasz and other of Falcones men walked in.

"Of course. Alfred could you get us some tea?"

"Yes Master Wayne, come this way Mr Falcone." Alfred said hesitantly, leading us to the kitchen. He turned on the kettle and got the dishes out.

"Thank you, Mr Wayne for letting us in. It's very important that my niece is safe."

"Of course, she's a good friend of mine. Are you looking for her for a business meeting or is it a family one?"

"Buisness, wouldn't have interrupted with her job at Wayne enterprises or put her in any danger." Carmine said as Alfred placed the teas in front of us, "thank you."

"I see. Well I hope she'll be back soon. I worried if maybe she was kidnapped or anything?"

"Why haven't you called the cops?"

"Master Wayne doesn't believe that it would be wise. Do you have any buisness partners who may want to rid of her for a bit?" Alfred asked, placing the cookies on the table.

"I do. I'll make some calls. This way lovely, thank you Mr Wayne and Mr Pennyworth." Carmine said picking up a cookie. Carmine and his men left the Manor and drove away.

-

Carmine POV:

"We need to meet with Dr Crane, get him on line."

"Of course boss, we already have men bringing him here." One of my men said following me into my club.

"Good."

"Here is Dr Crane!" Zsasz yelled walking in with Crane and Zsasz's workers.

"Hello Carmine, what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Save it. Where is my niece?" I said taking a seat as someone poured me some wine.

"Ra's kidnapped her, she'll be back in a few days." He said simply.

"I have a few questions." I said taking a sip. "Why do you know where she is? Do you have plans with my niece? She's not one of your toys, Crane."

"She didn't show up to therapy, it's unlike her. And I don't have plans with her, she just intrigues me." Dr Crane said, taking a seat.

"I am her legal guardian, Dr Crane. If you try to get with my niece, you must get my blessing. Never again will she be abused by a man. I won't allow it."

Jonathan took a deep breath before taking off his glasses. "I wouldn't do anything to her without consent, I never have. You have remember I saved her in Arkham, Scarecrow could've not given her the antidote."

"Very well. Be off." I said before making a gesture to my men to send him back.