30

Third person Pov

The car continued to go down the road at a steady pace and xavion looked out the window deep in his thoughts. He kept wondering where they were going and what exactly what to call this. 'I wonder if this is a date' xavion thinks.

'Why would it be a date we aren't even a couple well at least not yet' xavion thinks before the car comes to a stop. "Where are we?" Xavion asks and David smiles. "You'll see" David says before pulling something from under the seat.

"What's that?" Xavion asks before he's being given a present. It was beautifully wrapped with gold wrapping paper. That present was the first of many he received that night. David gave him gifts as a way to thank him.

Then after that they ended up having a beautifully set up dinner and to xavions surprise David had cooked everything. The night looked young and was beautiful. Xavion felt happy and special he would always remember this.

"Thanks for this" xavion says before putting on the very nice looking hoodie that David had gotten him. "It was no problem you deserve it" David says before the two get stuck in a comfortable silence. David them looked over at xavion in easy to pull the trigger.

"So about our trial" David starts and xavion gives him his undivided attention. "Yes?" Xavion asks a little nervous for what was about to happen. "I've been thinking and I'm ready to make things official" david says.

"You got me all those good gifts when I was down so tonight I wanted to do that for you and you have a heart made of the purest gold so I'd be more than happy to make you mine and I hope you want that to" David says.

"I want that more than anything in fact" xavion says before pressing his lips against David's kissing him sweetly. Xavion was on cloud nine he had finally gotten his long time crush in the way he had been wanting.

He was so glad that he was able to be honest about his feelings.

The end

Hope ya'll enjoyed