12

This book reminds me a lot of 'i wish you were gay' they both hot messes

Third Person Pov 

David woke up and looked down seeing xavion laying on his chest sleeping peacefully. The two had been talking about a bunch of random things before eventually falling asleep. David gently moved xavion off of him before getting up. 

When he stood up he noticed some wrapping paper in front of the closet.David immediately thought about the presents he would be receiving. Daiv began to wonder why xavion would have or need wrapping paper.

 David didn't want to assume the gifts came from xavion considering the fact that this wrapping paper wasn't enough evidence to support the theory. However he began to think about the moment they had at the party. The moment when xavion gave him a very genuine apology which still shocks him. 

David began to think maybe it was possible that this whole time something deeper was going on here. David then opened the closet and saw a box full of blue bows. David knew that it wasn't a coincidence now. The same wrapping paper and bows there was no way xavion wasn't responsible. 

"What are you doing!?!" Xavion yells/ask once he realizes what david was doing. David jumps in shock not realizing that xavion was awake. "Nothing" David says and xavion frowns knowing he was telling a lie. "Bro i ain't stupid" Xavion says and david sighs. "It's just the paper looks familiar" David says. 

"Don't go through my things" Xavion says before closing his closet making david raise an eyebrow. 

By drama i meant xavion getting somewhat exposed i promise next chapter will be longer 

Btw i update for my favorite authors and they owe me some updates 

Hope ya'll enjoyed