5

I'm supposed to be leaving for my break but lots of people wanted this update so here ya'll go ya'll lucky i love ya'll 😂 btw i have seen so many people starting to write the ships i write and claimed i inspired them i love ya'll so much and btw i saw another dd osama x ndot book be sure to check that out 

Third Person Pov 

"Will you just stop it already!" Xavion yells while trying to catch his breath. The two had been fighting for a good ten minutes now and honestly xavion was growing tired. "You didn't stop dissing somebody you don't even know' David says the anger being seen clearly in his eyes making xavion's face soften. 

"You don't understand what it's like losing somebody who means the world to you and having everyone use his name as a joke all for clout word to my mother it makes me sick" David says the anger on his face turning into sadness. Xavion wasn't sure how to feel in this moment he was more than confused. 

"I know my brother wasn't an angel but he doesn't deserve this nobody does. Nobody deserves to not even be able to rest in peace because your name is always being dragged in the dirt. Nobody deserves to have to continuously put people in their place because they can't understand that person was something good to someone" David says. 

Xavion felt his heart grow heavy at david's words. He hadn't ever thought about that well maybe he had but not that deep into it. He knew how much of an effect notti's death had on david which was why he secretly gave him presents on his birthday every year just to give him a little happiness. 

He wanted the other male to get a chance to see the sun even with all the clouds blocking it so that it can't be seen. "I'm sorry i didn't think about that" Xavion says a look of guilt clear on his face. David's eyes scan the smaller boys face trying to detect any signs of false guilt but he detected nothing. 

However he refused to believe that he truly meant to apologize. "Sure you are" David says and xavion walks closer. Xavion does something risky he walks over to david and places a gentle hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes. "I mean it i'm deeply sorry" Xavion says shocking david. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed