4

No cap this idea seemed much better in my head and a few writers owe me some updates they know who they are 😂 

Third Person Pov 

Xavion's heart was pounding hard against his chest as he stared into david's eyes. Screams and gunshots were being heard downstairs but all xavion could hear was his racing heart. Justo had decided to have a party but of course like any part a fight broke out resulting in a shooting which happens often. 

David and a few of his friends had decided to crash the party and of course when the two males heard the gunshots they went and tried to find safety. Great minds must think alike cause they somehow ended up in the same room waiting for the shooting to pass. Although xavion would have felt safer anywhere else. 

It wasn't that he was scared of the other male but he knew his stupid soft spot would screw things up somehow. Xavion felt his face heat up but lucky for him his ski mask made it impossible for david to notice his blushing face. "What are you doing here?" Xavion asks finally getting the courage to speak. 

David didn't respond instead he felt himself become filled with anger. He remembered how many times xavion had dissed him and notti. The shooting downstairs wasn't going to be the only fight that broke out that night. 

Guys no cap this book sucks but don't worry i'm gonna make it up plus so many people have been requesting books so i should get started on that 

Hope ya'll enjoyed