13

What books of mine ya'll want updates to? (btw i gave the book idea i was talking about to another write but at the end of this chapter i'm going to show you how the book would have gone if i had written it)

Third Person Pov 

David couldn't stop thinking about how it's possibly that xavion had been leaving him gifts a part of him thought he was crazy. I mean they were just enemies not to long ago so why would xavion buy him presents? Why would xavion remember his birthday and the day he was visiting notti? 

But the wrapping paper and the bows being the same couldn't be a coincidence. The sincere apology and the way his face softened once he noticed he was upset could have been guilt but it honestly felt like it was something way deeper. David wanted answers but there was no way of getting them. 

It wasn't like he could just ask xavion directly if he was the one who was sending the gifts. But even if he did ask there was no way if he was really sending the gifts that he was gonna tell the truth. David found himself laughing as he thought about how xavion was ranting about chicken something so random. 

But he found it cute how serious the other male was about the topic. "Why you smiling so hard?" Darrian asks while playing the game. "No reason" David says trying to wipe the smile off his face but failing. "No reason aka a crush so who got you stuck" Darrian says and david playfully rolls his eyes. 

"Nobody got me stuck" David says.  "Come on bro you can tell us" Roscoe says making david smirk. "You should know about being stuck" David says and roscoe laughs. "At least i ain't in denial" Roscoe says making darrian pause the game. "Who got you stuck?" Darrian asks and roscoe chuckles. 

"Don't worry bout that" Roscoe says before smiling all goofy thinking about the special somebody. Meanwhile xavion couldn't stop thinking about how he was nearly exposed. What if david had put all the pieces together and realized what was really going on xavion would honestly faint. 

"Dude you good?" JJ asks and xavion nods with a forced smile. "Yeah bro i'm good" Xavion says and jj shakes his head. "Naw bro i can tell something wrong" JJ says. "Dude he said he's fine so drop it" Dakota says making jj frown. The two began to argue while justo was smiling hard at his frown. 

~True love~ 

Kids were crowding around as david and xavion were fighting in the hallway for the millionth time. Their fights were honestly nothing new considering the fact that since the two met all they did was fight and argue. Security quickly came to split the fight up and the two were sent to the principal. 

David and xavion were the pure definition of enemies they fought and argued so much that it had become part of their daily routine. "Ion understand why you two can't get along" Mrs. Tooththrob says. David sunk down in the chair playing with his hair feeling annoyed with ths whole thing. 

Xavion glared at david from across the room wanting to punch david again. Everything the other did got under their skin and they honestly both didn't have a clue why.  

~The end~ 

The book was going to be based off true love by p!nk and i was going to name it hate means love but i think after i finish this book i'll make a oneshot book on ndot x dd but i gave the idea to  

@lukemotofiz

Hope ya'll enjoyed

I wish you were honest (ndot x dd osama)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें