21

Third Person Pov 

Xavion's eyes widen in shock, his cheeks tinted a darker shade of red and his heart felt like it could explode. Xavion's eyes fluttered close and he returned the kiss that was quickly becoming passionate. David's hands moved down to xavion's waist as xavion wrapped his arms around his neck. 

Then the two ended up falling back on the bed not breaking the kiss slowly feeling themselves lose touch with reality. The other had completely invaded their minds all they could hear, see and feel was the other. Soon they both pulled away looking at each other with shocked expressions. 

They both couldn't believe that they had done that but at the same time they definitely weren't complaining. Xavion then grabbed david's shirt before slamming their lips together and they both groaned at the exchange. The kiss was just as passionate as the first and had their hearts racing. 

Xavion felt as if in this moment he was finally letting all of his emotions out. Everything he felt for the other male was being expressed into the kiss, The crush that continued to grow the more and more that they interacted. David returned the emotion letting out the feelings he tried to hide. 

He had been trying to hide how he felt for so long but in this moment all the feelings were coming to the surface they wanted and needed to be let out they couldn't hide no matter how hard they tried. Then they pulled away looking each other deep in the eyes with loving expressions. 

Smiles began to appear on their faces and david laid next to xavion and pulled him close and his chest immediately got warm once xavion rested his head on his chest. Xavion tried but he couldn't get that grin off of his face he most definitely wouldn't forget this he couldn't be happier. 

The two stayed in a comfortable silence just enjoying the others company they both knew that there was no ignoring this and they were going to have to talk about it but for right now they were just going to enjoy the peaceful moment. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed