14

Third Person Pov 

Xavion smiled as he took the food that david had gotten for him. "I got you KFC since you was talking bout they chicken not to long ago" David says and xavion laughs. "You not gonna ever get over that huh?" Xavion asks and david shakes his head. "Honestly it's hard to forget the things you say" David says. 

Xavion felt his face heating up at the males words but quickly tried to cover it up. "Oh really?" Xavion asks and david rolls his eyes. "Not like that it's just you say a bunch of random and crazy things" David says. "That's not true" Xavion says. "Dude you had a rant about chicken" David says. 

"Burger places serving chicken is a very serious topic believe it or not" Xavion says and david laughs. "Seriously what goes on in yo mind" David says as xavion grabs the mac n cheese from the bag. David then found himself thinking about the wrapping paper and bows that he had found. 

He decided it was better to go ahead and try to address the problem then keep dancing around it. "So that wrapping paper and blue bows..." David starts making xavion nearly choke on his mac n cheese. "I only use it to wrap Christmas presents" Xavion says and david knew he was lying. 

Xavion couldn't even look him in the eye as he said it. "Oh really? That was a lot of paper for it only to be used once a year" David says. "I like to keep as much as possible so i don't have to stock up before Christmas hits and why are we even talking about this" Xavion says tired of the topic. 

"I was just wondering" David says noting how defensive the boy was getting. Xavion then gets up before grabbing the rest of the food from the kitchen. Xavion was growing nervous afraid that david was now on to him. He would literally faint on the spot if david found out he was leaving the gifts. 

It was a big risk to leave the presents alone and a big risk to start talking and meeting up with david alone. But it would be a huge risk to tell david he left the gifts that could really complicate things so he wasn't going to say a word about it or let david ever again bring up the paper and bows. 

He now knew he had to be more sneaky when it came to keeping the gifts a secret. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed