24

Third Person Pov 

"Slow down before you lose a finger" David says as xavion devoured his food. Xavion just laughed before taking a sip of his lemonade. "I told you i was hungry" Xavion says before david kisses his cheek sweetly. "You always hungry i swear all you talk about is food" David says and xavion shakes his head. 

"I don't just talk about food but food is a huge part of our survival is it not?" Xavion says with a serious expression that david found cute. In fact he found a lot of things cute about the other male like how he blushes when gets nervous and his smile. "Your adorable" David says speaking honestly. 

"Shut up" Xavion says putting his hands over his face as it began to heat up. David found his heart skipping a beat and he let out a chuckle before moving xavion's hands from his face. He pecked xavion on the lips and his chest got a warm feeling once a huge smile made it's way on xavion's face. 

"Stop" Xavion says. "Stop what? I'm not doing anything" David says. "Yes you are stop making me nervous" Xavion says with puppy dog eyes. "Only when you stop being cute" David says making xavion frown. "You so corny" Xavion says before eating one of his fries. "No i'm not" David says. 

"Yes you are" Xavion says making david roll his eyes. "I'm corny? But aren't you the one who gave me gifts like a secret admirer type thing?" David asks with a smirk making xavion groan in annoyance. "That's in the past" Xavion says. "It wasn't that long ago" David says continuing to tease xavion. 

"Keep on" Xavion warns david before shoving the rest of his burger in his mouth. David smirked before wrapping his hand around xavion's neck. "What you gone do if i keep on?" David asks as xavion put his hand over the one that was around his neck. "Keep going and you'll find out" Xavion says with a smirk. 

David removed his hand and watched xavion get up and throw away his trash. The two ended up watching a movie and just enjoying each other's company. Xavion had his head on david's chest and listened to his heartbeat as he watched the movie. David rubbed xavion's back and playing in his hair. 

A few minutes later david looked down and saw xavion had fallen asleep. David leaned down kissing xavion's forehead before closing his eyes and smiling. 

Like i said this book is ending at 30 chapters and the next two chapters may have some drama 

Hope ya'll enjoyed