19

Third Person Pov 

Xavion hated that david was beginning to catch on to what was really going on. The feelings he tried to bury deep down were rising back up to the surface which he didn't need. The last thing he needed was david or anyone else finding about his crush on david that seemed to be growing. 

On top of that he finally found out who justo had been talking to. "Dude are you serious!?!" Xavion yells/ask. "Calm down we're just talking" Justo says and xavion scoffs. "Talking every single day for hours you mean but whatever" Xavion says and justo rolls his eyes. "Your being dramatic" Justo says. 

"Naw your being ridiculous out of everyone you could have been 'talking' to" Xavion says and justo gets up going to the door. "I'm done with this conversation" Justo says. "Don't run away from the truth! The truth will set you free" Xavion yells after justo playfully. "Shut up bro" Justo says. 

Xavion then went back into thought. David claimed he wanted him to be honest but little did he know the truth would shock him. Xavion didn't want his feelings to ruin whatever the two had going on recently. The two were on good terms and xavion liked it that way and wanted to keep it that way. 

Xavion then looked over to his closet seeing the wrapping paper was sticking out and found a small smile making it's way onto his face. All those presents he ended up sending the other male just to make him happy. 'Got me acting like a simp' Xavion thinks to himself before letting out a small laugh. 

His heart began to beat fast once he thought about what happened at david's house. How close david had gotten, he had him trapped against the wall and was speaking to him in a tone that made a shiver go down his spine. Xavion tried to shake the feeling off but he just couldn't seem to. 

Xavion then sighed before closing the closet door so he could no longer see the wrapping paper but sadly the thoughts still wouldn't leave. 

You guys i need some help. For my book oppositions baby how should dd and kay meet officially cause that's my biggest problem with the book currently 

Hope ya'll enjoyed