23

Third Person Pov 

He told david to ask him anything but he didn't know if he was ready to answer that. He wasn't even a hundred percent sure how to answer. "What about the presents?" Xavion asks trying to play dumb to save himself some time. "Dude don't play" David says and xavion looks down nervously. 

"I left them to make you happy cause i know your going through a lot" Xavion says honestly with his face heating up. "Aww how cute and you remembered my birthday" David says before kissing xavion on the cheek and laughing as his face got redder if possible. "Shut up bro" Xavion says. 

"So what should we do moving forward?" David asks confused on where the two stand. I mean they both liked each other but they weren't sure how to go about it. "Ion know what do you think we should do?" Xavion asks. The two ended up getting a stuck in a awkward silence not sure what to do. 

"Why don't we just see how it goes?" David asks and xavion raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Xavion asks. "It'll be like a trial we'll see each other in secret for a certain amount of time and see if we want to officially become a couple" David says. "Wow that's actually a good idea" Xavion says. 

"What you mean actually?" David asks before playfully punching xavion's shoulder. "You know what i meant" Xavion says before hitting david back which resulted in them two play fighting for a few minutes. "I'm hungry" Xavion says making david playfully roll his eyes. "You always are" David says. 

"Not true" Xavion says with a cute pout and david leans down kissing his head. "I'll get you some food what you wanna eat?" David asks and then smiled seeing the way xavion's face lit up. "I want wendys" Xavion says with puppy dog eyes. "Ight" David says finding the smaller boys actions adorable. 

"Thank youuu" Xavion says before hugging david and looking up at him with a smile on his face and david couldn't help but smile back. "Your welcome" David says before wrapping his arms around xavion. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed