gasp! incorrect quotes is back!!!

wolf: I am not a whore, and, not that I've done the math, but, if I were, I'd be the super classy kind that gets flown to Dubai to stay in an underwater hotel.

__________________________

wolf: I've never been in a snowball fight before. I don't know the rules.

jimmy: What?

wolf: Is there a point system, or is it to the death? 

__________________________

wolf: jimmy told me to stop being immature, so I told them to get out of my fort. 

__________________________

jimmy, at wolf's funeral: I need a moment with them.

Everyone else at the funeral: Of course. *leaves*

jimmy, leaning over wolf's coffin: Okay, listen here you little shit. I know you're not dead.

wolf, sitting up in the coffin: Yeah, no shit. 

__________________________

wolf: What can therapy do for me that screaming in my car for 30 minutes can't? 

__________________________

wolf: To everyone who has treated me poorly; I am slutier than you. 

__________________________

jimmy: I want a bf.

wolf: Do you mean best friend, boyfriend or bread feast? Because you're being really vague here. 

__________________________

jimmy: wolf, you risked your life to save me!

wolf: And I'd do it again! And perhaps a third time! But that would be it. 

__________________________

wolf: I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly." 

__________________________

wolf: Am I a boy? Am I a girl? It doesn't matter. I'm going to burn your house down. 

__________________________

gerard: Ooh, somebody has a crush

jimmy: Pfft, I don't have a crush on wolf I just think they're cool, it's not like I stay up at night thinking about them.

*Later that night*

jimmy, very much awake: Uh oh. 

__________________________

jimmy: Are you a painting?

wolf: What-?

jimmy: Because I want to pin you to a wall.

gerard: OH GOD I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY YOU WANTED TO HANG THEM OR SOMETHING- 

__________________________

wolf: Look, I know you think my judgement's clouded because I like jimmy a little bit.

gerard, holding wolf's notepad: You doodled your wedding invitation.

wolf: No, that's our joint tombstone.

gerard: My mistake. 

__________________________

wolf, at an awards show: Well, first of all, I'd like to thank jimmy, the love of my life, for telling me gerard was going to win so don't bother to prepare a speech.