double date disaster

a double date is supposed to be a fun outing between two couples. it was not suposed to have police and karens involved however. but its wolf, jimmy, jake and forrest on this date so we should expect anything to go wrong. 

the date was going fine at first though. they met up at a park, had ice cream, talked and well, did the usual date stuff. the two couples were having a great time. just living in the moment, winding down from all the union bullshit. 

liv, who wolf insisted on bring along, was happily strutting on her leash. stopping now and then to sniff at things or bark at squirells. now liv is still a puppy, her attention span isn't that great, and because wolf is still working on her training there were times where wolf couldn't fully control her. like now. 

wolf was listening to jake as he spoke about some random thing that happend to him last week when he was suddenly pulled from his spot. liv took off after some butterfly she saw, dragging wolf behind her. jimmy running after them, hot on their tail followed by jake and forrest. they were running in circles, bumping into people, benches and trees. liv didn't care, she just kept chasing the butterfly, hell bent on catching it.

wolf struggled to get her to stop, "for a small dog you are really fucking strong" he exclaimed. jimmy caught up to them and grabbed wolf. one hand wrapping around his waist and the other grabbing the leash. jake and forrest stood on the side, ready to step in at any moment.

after some struggle they finnally got liv under control. she was acting like nothing had happend, going to jake for pets. jimmy was dusting off as much dirt as possible from wolf, but because he was practiccly soaking in it because of live, he would have to go home and change. 

wolf decided to go home by himself as he didn't live far from the park. jimmy tried to convince wolf to let him come, but wolf refused saying that he wont be long. as he was about to leave, a short lady came up to them, police officer behind them.

"there officer!" she excaimed and pointed at liv, "the vicious dog that was causing havoc just now. disgusting beast" she spoke with a scowel on her face. jimmy was quick to hold wolfs hand, he knew if he didn't then wolf would most likely get aressted. acknowledging the restraint wolf spoke instead,

"liv is not a vicious dog" his voice laced with venom, "if she were vicious, wouldn't she barking and growling at you right now?" logic is all it really took to make these people shut up. well that was the case sometimes. other times they would continuously insist the wrong thing no matter what.

"growling or not, that creature is still a nasty, rabies carrying, flea bag. it shouldn't be hear" she turned to the officer, "take the thing to the pound right now" wolf tried to lung at her. words wont work and a hard head like her so violence was the answer. jimmy just tighted his grip on wolf, keeping him from asaulting the woman.

the officer finally spoke up, "mam, i will be doing nothing about the dog as it is completly safe. if you do call again, make sure its for something serious" and then they walked off. the woman trailed behind him, trying to convince the officer to listen to her but they payed no mind.

wolf calmed down after some time. he leaned into jimmy's chest, mummbling about how much he hated that woman. he turned to liv and picked her up. hugging her tightly, he told the others bye before finally going home to change. this time with jimmy.

_______________________

was supposed to be more chaotic but i got distrcted writting countless times so yes deal with this my luvs

also. im making the officer a character in this cuz why not?

anyways, dont talk shit about animals u know nothing about, i would act like wolf you do, maybe worse lmaoo

and yee thats it. gonna be back with something better soon