sister

as suprising as it may seem, wolf keum had a little sister. she was the polar oposite of him, full of sunshines and rainbows, a smile worth a million stars and the personality of an angel. leo keum was liked by everybody, a well behaived and polite child is rare thise days so elders took to praising just how well raised she was. 

wolf took pride in this praise of course. he made sureto do everythingin his power to raise leo properly. from buying her nice things to sending her to the safest school possible, wolf wanted leo to live a nice life. he wanted to give her the chance live life as a proper kid, something that he never was able to experience.

when wolf moved out leo was a crying mess. wolf was her favorite person, he was the only one who has been with her since day one. she was clinging to his shirt as he had walked out the door with all his luggage, tears and snot staining the material. wolf felt horrid having to leave her like that but he knew he had no choice. he promised her that they would see each other soon, he would make sure no matter what.

he was going to full fill that promise, he genuinley meant it. he  just didn't know how. but for now, he will live his life with liv by his side untill the day he is reunited with his sister.

_____________________________

yrah this is not good at all but im not gonna fix it cuz im TIRED but yeah i may develop on the story idk yet