CHAPTER 28

Freen went back up to becky and kissed her passionately and trailed down to Becky's neck down to her breast and to her tummy. Freen slowly removed becky's short and she was left only wearing panties.

Freen removed it and went down to becky's private part she gave it a little blow causing becky to whimper.

"P- please be gentle Freen" becky said to freen and the girl just nod her head.

Freen licked her went folds causing becky to moan loudly because of the sensation that she was feeling.

"Ah~~ F-freen hmmm~~" becky moaned.

Becky was panting hard because of the sensation that Freen was giving her.

"Ah~~ F-freen don't stop ahhh!~~" becky moaned as she felt freen's tongue inside her.

Freen felt becky was about to come so she stop was she was doing and went back up to becky who is looking at her and Becky whinned.

"Please put your finger back Freen" Becky said pleasingly to her lover making Freen smirked.

Freen's Pov:

"Beg for it Princess" i told her seductively.

"Please daddy~~" she begged making me pushed two fingers inside her causing her to break and moaned like a machine.

"Shit~~ Freen ahhh~~ ugh~~" she moaned as i rampage in and out of her.

"You know princess, i can make you not walk for a week if you want to" i whispered in her ear and kiss it.

"N-nex ahhh~~ t-time~~ shit" she moaned causing me to chuckle as i felt her clenched my hands inside of her.

"Are you cumming?" I asked.

"Y- yes! Ahmm~~ p- please d-don ah!~~" she didn't to get to finished her sentence when i fasten the pace.

"Fuck freen!!"

"I'm cumming ahh~~" she moaned and came onto my hands as i slowed my pace and let her ride her organism. I was about to take it out but beck place her hands on mine and i look at her.

"D-don't pull it out yet ah~" she said while catching her breath.

"Why? Want a round two?" I smirked making her slapped my shoulder.

"Aww!! Hey that's mean" i said and i slightly curled my finger inside her pussy making her whimper.

"F-freen don't" she said making me chuckle.

"Fine fine, so can i remove it now?"

"Let it stay there for a while"

"Eh?"

"Nevermind remove it" she said.

"Nope" i said and started to move my fingers in and out slowly.

"Baby stop p-please hmm..~" she begged and i can feel she was tired already and it was already midnight. I removed my fingers inside her and grabbed a tissue and cleaned my hands with it.

"Baby, change first before you go to sleep" i whispered in her ear but she was dead a sleep already.

"I guess i tired her too much"  i said in my thoughts and grabbed some new clothes and underware and put it on her since i don't want her to catch a cold.

While i was done putting the clothes on becky and i fixed her position and i spooned her and went to sleep.

_____________________________________

It was already morning and i decided to make breakfast for me and becky and today is saturday so me and becky can rest for today.

I took a shower first before heading down to make breakfast. I cooked bacon and eggs and warm chocolate milk for becky. I went back up stairs to wake becky up, i opened the door to my room and i saw her sleeping soundly on my bed.

I poked her cheecks to make her wake up and i heard her growled.

"Baby wake up its time for breakfast" i said softly while removing the comforter that was on top of her causing her to whine again.

"Noooo~" she whined causing me to chuckle at her cuteness, i grabbed her both hands and pulled her up and make her sit on my lap and place her hands on my neck.

"Monmon time to eat" i whispered.

"Later P'Freen" she said and hugged me tighter.

"Hayss" i just sighed and carried her down to the kitchen area to eat.

I placed her softly on the chair and removed myself from her but she was to strong and she doesn't want me to let her go.

"Feed me" she mumbled while she was hugging me i just sighed and placed myself on the chair while she was on my lap.

"Ok but sit properly" i said making her sit properly and slowly realse me.

"Good morning wifey" i said and pecked her lips.

"Morning too (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)" she said like a happy kid.

"Why are you so cuteee(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)" i said and pinched her cheecks making her pout.

"I'm hungry:(" she said and i heard her tummy grumble.

"HAHAHAHHS Ok here say ah" i said and feed her.

"You look like a baby" i said.

"But you love this baby^^" she said cutely.

"Yeah yeah, i love you too" i said and feed her again.

"(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡ I love you" she said.

"I love you too Mrs. Chankimha" i said and kiss her lips.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked her as i feed her with food.

"I don't know" she said.

"Hmmm... Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Let's get bonbon^^"

"Bonbon?"

"Yep, my dog and our son" she said making me chuckle.

"Ok ok, go change first and take a shower" i said as she nod her head and runned to the bathroom.

"That was fast" i said and cleaned and washed the dishes and went up stairs to my room to change my clothes.