CHAPTER 11

Were done eating and i paid the bills, i look at becky and she was on her phone smiling like an idiot. I just ignored her and took my phone on my pocket and chatted Nam.

"Nam the annoying"

F: Nam

N: Need anything stupidity?

F: Where are you guys?

N: Were in the ammusement park hehe

F: I thought you went shopping?!?

N: We already did and we decided to go in an ammusement park^^

F: Ok ok have fun!

"Aish this idiot went to the ammusement park without us"

I put down my phone and called becky.

"Nhong let's go" i said.

"Oh okies" she said and stand up we went out of the resturant i opened my car and open the door for becky.

"Thanks Freen^^"

"Hm" i said and closed the door and runned to the driver sit and went in i started the engene and we left the resto.

"Hey Freen"

"Hm?"

"Nothing"

"Mwo?"

Time skip Becky's House:

We've arrived and becky's house, i opened the door for her and gave her the food i brought for her if she gets hungry and for her family as well. Its like an appology since i bring there daughter home late at night.

"Thanks for today Freen" she said.

"Welcome, by the way umm... Can i have your number?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure here" she said and gave me her phone number.

"Thanks and sorry for my attitude in the cafè"

"Its fine Freen just be kind to jake ok?" She said and hugged me.

"Maybe" i said and she let go of the hugged and pouted.

"Freen?!"

"I'll think about it ok?" I said and patted her head.

While me and becky are having are little world someone came outside. We both look whoever it was and it was her freaking parents.

"Becky why are you late?" Becky's mom asked.

"Mom Dad" Becky said.

"Young lady care to explain?" Becky's mom asked again.

"I'm really sorry that i bring back your daughter late at night Mrs. Armstrong" i said and bowed making becky shocked.

"Oh dear! no need to bow like that" Becky's mom said.

"Hon don't scare the kid like that your voice is too strict" I heard Becky's Dad said.

"I guess your Sarocha Chankimha?" Becky's Dad asked.

"Yes sir" i said making becky's parents chuckle making me confused.

"HAHAHA Let's talk inside shall we?" Becky's Dad said.

I was about to refuse his offer but Becky's Mom dragged me and becky inside.

"Have a sit freen" Becky's Dad said making me even confused more.

"How does he know my name? When we just met right now?!? Weird"

"Umm... Sir how do you know my name?" I said making him chuckle.

"Just call me Uncle Freen, Sir is too formal" he said making me nod.

"Me and your father are business partners, and batch mates back in high school" he said.

"Ohhh..."

"I guess your father didn't tell you dear?" Becky's mom asked.

"Not yet ma'am" i said.

"Call me Aunt or Mom" Becky's mom said making becky whinned.

"Mommmm!!!" Becky whinned making me chuckle at her cuteness i look at my watch and it was already late.

"I should head home now Uncle and Auntie its already night" i said and stand up.

"Ok kiddo! Becky send freen outside" Uncle said.

"Thank you Auntie and Uncle" i said and bowed before leaving with becky.

"Hey freen thanks for today again and sorry because of my parent you didn't get to leave early" she said.

"I told you its fine and it was nice talking with your parents beck beck"

"Hmm^^"

"I should go now see you tomorrow in class becky" i said and hugged her and she hugged back.

I was about to get in but becky stoped me. I look at her and she grabbed my collar and kissed my cheeks.

"Drive safe Ice Bear^^" she said and runned back to the gate. I just chuckle at her and got in my car and left Armstrong residence.

Freen's Mansion:

I arrived home and parked my car in my garage and went inside. I go up straight to my room to take a shower and change my clothes. I was done changing until one of my maids said that my parents are here i went down and i saw mom and dad on the couch.

"Mom Dad what are you guys doing here?"

"We just came here to visit honey" Mom said.

"And we like to talk to you about something freen" Dad said and i went to the couch infront of the and took a sit.

"Freen you'll be meeting your wife on saturday" Dad said.

"What?!? Dad we already talk about this i don't want to be married!" I said.

"Honey please calm down" Mom said.

"Freen please sit down first" Dad said and i sit back down.

"Freen just accept the offer it will be great for the company" he said making me clenched my fist.

"For you but not for me! Dad i don't want to marry a random boy that i don't love!" I argued.

"I know honey that you don't like boys and its a girl" Dad said making me relaxed a little but it doesn't change my mind about the fact that I'm marrying a random person.

"Ok but it doesn't change my mind father" i said.

"Hayss... But can you atleast met her?" Dad said.

"Ok" i said making my dad smile.

"So if i met that person and i don't like her attitude would you cancel the enggagedment?" I asked.

____________________________________

Check the comments;)