CHAPTER 13

Becky's Pov:

Making everyone quite and getting scared because of Freen's behavior and even Mina's squad were scared as hell like who wouldn't be scared.

Mina and her squad left and freen sat back down and i rubbed her back to make her calm. Kade and nam went to us and gave freen water. No one in class makes a noise everyone was quite like there was no students in the classroom because there scared of the angry ice bear.

"How your book?" She asked.

"Its still good as new" i said making her nod slightly.

"Ok, that's good" she said before i could say something miss nita was already here.

Nam and kade went back to there sit and so does the others. We all stand up and gretted Ma'am Nita good morning.

"So class we have a transferre student" Ms. Nita said making the class cheered.

"Please come in" Ms. Nita called the transferre, and i was shock that it was Jake my friend in england.

"Good Morning everyone my name's Jake nice to meet you all" Jake said and bowed and all the girls in my class shouted and i heard freen growled making me look at her.

"Ok jake! So class be nice to jake since he's still new here in thailand" Ms. Nita said earning a nod from the students.

"You can sit over there jake next besides Kade" Ms. Nita said and jake's chair was not far from Kade and mine.

Jaked walked over to his chair and sat down next to his seatmate that was Anthea the Vice President in class. Jake looked over to me and i gave him a little waved and mouthed "Let's talk later" making him smile and nod and proceeds to listenen to Ma'am Nita.

Time skip (Recess)

Ma'am Nita left the classroom and the other students all started to left slowly since its already break time.
I look over to Freen and she was facing out like in her little world i was about to tap her shoulders but Jake came up to us.

"Hey becky! Let's go?" He said making Freen stand up from her sit and left without saying anything.

"Eh?"

"Hey Beck, what happen to stupidity?" Kade asked.

"I don't know as well, she just stand up and left without saying anything. Did i do something wrong?" I said making kade and nam look at each other and then to jake.

"Uhhh..." I said and i saw the both of them smirk.

"Maybe horn is still in her bad mood era, anyways see you later beck and jake!" Kade said and left along with Nam.

"Ummm... So let's go?" Jake said and i just nod at him.

We already reached the canteen and they were alot of students looking at me or jake. Some others were squilling some others are gossiping and me and jake heard it but we pretend not to care.

We grabbed our food and went to find a vacate table. While searching someone waved there hands and we went to there direction and it was Yuki and Nop. Me and jake both sat down and placed down are tray and jake was supper happy since its been awhile since her saw yuki and his ex Nop.

Me and Yuki never know what happen to the both of them on why they broke up or did something bad happen. But they said there's still friends and they don't have feelings for each other anymore and thats the reason that they broke up. But me and yuki doesn't believed that since we still saw sparks in there eyes when they look at each other making me and yuki squealed in silence.

"How are you both? Its been 2years and a half since we didn't see each other" Jake said happily.

"Were doing good! How about you jake? You growned tall" Yuki said making jake chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm doing well and i guess i did grow tall but not as tall as Nop" Jake said and look at Nop who was not giving any shit about the conversation. I look back and Jake and i saw pain in his eyes and look down on his food.

"Poor Jake, Nop you idiot! I will kill you later!"

"Do you still play basketball?" I said and changed the subject.

"Yeah! I still do play" Jake said and munch down to his bread.

"Oh! You should teach me and becky on how to play basketball since our P. E is coming up and were playing basketball" Yuki said making Jake nod in agreement.

While Jake and Yuki are talking i look over to Kade's table and i saw freen next besides Mina?!

"Hold on! Wait are they back together?!? But they fought just now?! What?!?"

I just look over to there direction and i saw the bitch resting her head on Freen's shoulder and while freen did the same. Making my bold boiled instantly i was about to go to them but i remembered freen's not mine and she only treats me as a friend or a little sister. And she still doesn't know that I'm the girl that she's going to marry, i still can imagine her expression when she knows I'm the girl.

I just look down on my food having no appetite to eat so i just starred at it.

"Hey Mon you ok?" Yuki called me by my nickname that they gave me.

"Yeah!" I said and gave her a weak smile.

"You should eat Mon" Jake said.

"I lost my appetite" i said and stand up from my sit and excused my self, they called me but i continued walking to where my feet will take me.

--------------------------------------------------------

Talk with me and the comments or just give me ideas^^