CHAPTER 21

Becky's Pov:

"Becky who started the fight between Freen and Kai?" Tee asked.

"Freen was protecting me not get slapped by Mina and then that guy showed up, and he pushed Freen making her fall to the ground and then freen kick his middle area" i said making them laugh.

"Ah?"

"HAHSHSHSH You still didn't change huh? Stupidity Horn" Tee said and laugh.

"Tsk! I was doing the right thing" Freen said earning another laugh from them.

"That's the 5th time you kick his balls freen" Kade said.

"Yeah..... I'm kinda wishing that he can't have kids in the future" Freen said.

"Hey that's mean" i told her making her smirk.

"Well the devil deserve it Nhong" she said making me pout.

"Freen never change" Nam said.

"True, when it comes to protecting your friends" Kade said.

While they were chatting we heard everyone squiled. We look to over to entrance and it was Nop along with the basketball players and the soccer players.

The team went to us and they greated us and freen as well. I look over to freen that was still eating and doesn't give any care about them and pretend that their not there.

"Freen" Nop said making Freen look at Nop.

"The coach said that we have practice later" Nop said and bowed before leaving along with the team.

"Tee, tell them i can't join the practice. Since I'm helping Becky" She said.

"Help me with what???"

"Help me? In what?" I said.

"Our parents brought a house for us, and my stuffs are already there" Freen said.

"Ohhh..."

"Why would Becky mo- ohhhhh.... yeah you two are enggaged" Tee said earning a slap from Nam.

"Ohhh... I didn't know" i said.

"Now you know" she said.

"Meanie" i mumble.

I stood up from my seat and left them. They called me but i didn't listen and continued to walk to the music room to have some alone time and its been a while since i been there.

I opened the door and close it and went to the piano. I started to play some small notes and thinking what should i play.

I was about to play the piano again but someone covered my eyes. I tried to remove it but the person what to strong.

"Yah!! Let me goo!!!" I shouted and started to cry.

Freen's Pov:

When becky left the cafeteria, i followed her secretly because I'm scared that something might happen to her again.

I hid behide the corridors and secretly looking at becky and she went into the music room. I went in quitely and saw her sitting in the piano and playing some small notes.

I sneak behide her and covered her eyes. She shouted to let go of her but i didn't listen and continued covering her eyes.

"LET ME GO!!" She cried i instantly removed my hands on her eyes, and i whiped her tears.

"I'm sorry" i said.

"I hate you" she mumbled.

"I know" i said and touch her face making her look at me and i slowly look down on her lips, i want to taste her lips again.

I slowly lean in and our face was inch by inch getting closer. Until i capcutured her lips, it tasted like cherry . Our kiss lasted for not a minute.

"P'freen" she mumble.

"Yes? Love?" I said making her look at me.

"Love??"

"Well its a call sign for lovers"

"But were not lovers thu?"

"Beck were married"

"But you don-" before she could finish her sentence i pecked her lips.

"I love you more than anything" i confessed.

"You do? But you said"

"Forget what i said, not falling inlove to a stranger that I'm force to be enggade with"

"I learn to love you becky and i hope you feel the same" i added and waited for her answer.

"I love you too Freen" she said and kiss me and i kissed her back.

"So you're mine now?" I said making her nod and i hugged her.

"Thank you god for giving me this angel that came to my life"

"Let's go back, wifey" i said teasingly.

"Okies^^" she said i grabbed her hand and we both walk back to our classroom.

While were walking i heard becky humming a song.

"Tell me, tell me, tell, tell, tell, tell, tell, tell me
나를 사랑한다고, 날 기다려 왔다고
Tell me, tell me, tell, tell, tell, tell, tell, tell me
내가 필요하다 말해, 말해줘요"

"Eh?"

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing" i said and continued to walk.

We already reached the classroom and are friends are already there doing there thing, like Tee and Yuki on there own little world, Nam and Kade gossiping like they always do, and jake who's reading a book. I really don't know when i started accepting the fact that jake was already part of our group.

We bot sat down and i took my phone and started to play some offline games that i downloaded a long time ago called "Dino" its a satisfying game to play offline.

While i was playing a felt a bit on my shoulder. I paused the game and look over to my left and saw becky pouting at me.

"What did i do now?" I said in my thoughts and look at becky confussed.

"Uh?" I said awkwardly.

"Teerak" she said and chuckle.

"Hmmm??" I hummed in response and continued to play my game.

"Teerak!"

"Yes? Baby? Need anything" i said while still focusing on my game that i was beating my own record.