CHAPTER 9

Mina's squad left a long with her. I rubbed Freen's back to make her calm since i saw her fist curled up ready to punch someone and i don't want that. I told Nam and Kade to get me water and they hurried to get Freen some water the class was quite and didn't say anything on what was happening just now.

Kade and Nam just go back with water and green tea and they gave it to Freen and they rubbed her back to calm down and i saw her fist turn back she already relaxed which is good. I let Kade and Nam take care of Freen while i look for my ebook that freen trowed.

I found the book that freen trowed and thank god it was not broken since i didn't get to finish reading this book and Freen just trow it hmp.  I walk back to where freen is and i saw her looking at me then down to the book that was on my chest.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled enough to make me hear her.

"Hm? For what?" I asked her and sit besides her.

"For getting you in trouble again with her" she said and looked down.

"Eh? Why are you saying sorry? And its fine i know that I'll be safe since your here^^" i said making her look at me.

"Not that" she said and pouted.

"Ah?"

"Your book" she said and looked at the book that was on my table.

"Ohhh"

"Sorry for throwing your book, it was the closes thing i saw"

"HHAHAHA it's fine its not damage" i said and patted her head.

"You two are so cute" Nam said making us look at front and seeing nam taking pictures of us both.

"Stop!!" Freen whinned.

"Nope" Kade and Nam said making me chuckle at there cuteness.

"I guess there's no class today" Kade said.

"Eh? Why?" I asked.

"The teachers have a meeting in the principals office" Kade said.

"And how do you know?" Freen asked.

"Ms. Nita texted me just now that there's no class and let the President take over soo.... Nam" Kade said and we looked over to Nam.

"Ugh fine!" She said and stand up and went infront.

"OI LISTEN UP!!!" Nam shouted causing everyone to look at her.

"Very good Ehemmm.... The teacher is not here since they've been called by the principal to discuss something. I want you guys to behave as your president please follow or i'll smack your heads one by one" Nam said and went back to her sit.

"Done" Nam said making us look at her disbelif.

"What?"

"Nothing" The three of us said.

I opened my ebook and started reading it. Since i didn't finish this yet when i was reading i felt someone was staring at me i look over to my side and saw Freen looking at me i stoped reading my book and closed it.

"Mwo?"

"Nothing" she said and looked away i place my hands below her chicks and making her faced me back.

"Tell me, are you ok?" I asked again.

"Nothing ok?" She said and i she removed my hands.

"Really huh?"

"Yes"

"T. E. L. L. M. E Freen!!" I shouted making Kade and Nam look at us.

"I told you, its nothing forget it" She said.

"Are you two fighting? Kade said making me and freen shake are heads.

"Oh ok" Kade said and proceed to chat with Nam and i continued to read my book and ignoring freen.

"Hey beckbeck" Freen called me but i didn't listen and continued to read.

"Hey!" Freen shouted enough for me to hear her.

"Hey talk to me Nhong" Freen said while poking my chicks.

"Stop" i said acting cold to her.

"Talk to me Rebecca Patricia Armstrong!" Freen said making me look at her.

"Good girl" she said and smiled.

"Need anything Chankimha?" I said.

"Sit properly" She said making me confussed since im already sitting properly.

"But P'Freen I'm already sitting properly" I said.

"But i can't lay my head on your shoulders I'm sleepy"

"You know you can just lay your head on the table"

"Ah ok" she said and layed her head on the table.

"Hey I was just kidding" i said but freen look in the other way avoidding me.

"P'Freen!" I said and tapped her shoulders.

"Nhong let me sleeppp!" She said making me stop tapping her shoulders.

"I guess you drained your energy huh? Good night P'Freen"

While Freen was taking a nap i move my chair closer to her and played with her hair while she was a sleep. After a few minutes i stopped reading my book and look at Freen who is still a sleep i put my book underneath my table and grabbed my headphones and placed it in my ears and lay my head on the table and let my dreams take over.