CHAPTER 5

Freen's Pov:

I dragged Mina out of the classroom so she can't make another mess and dragged her to the rooftop to talk about what happen just now.

"What the hell happen?" I asked her calmly.

"I already told you Freen, just telling that bitch that you're mine!" Mina said angerily.

"Really? Infront of everyone?!? Can you not be careless for once?!?" I said angerily at her making her shocked its basically rare for me or them to see me angry.

"Why are you on her side??! Huh?!? Is she your girlfriend?!?" Mina fought back. 

"No, I'm just telling you to not be careless! And stop being a bully!" I shouted.

"What?! Freen thats our title here in school your just gonna give that up?!? What the hell is wrong with you?!??" Mina shouted.

"Yeah its your title not mine i just got dragged by it."

"It's yours not mine, Mina" I said coldly.

"Your a traitor you know that?!?" She said.

"I'm not your the one who has that title i just got dragged by you that's why!! So stop being an idiot for once!!" I shouted at her.

Mina rushed to me and slaped me in the face hard. I just lowered my head and turn my back on her and walked backed to class.

I reached the classroom and i saw becky reading her book. My breath becames heavy all of a sudden but i mainted calm and sit besides her. She felt my precencess she was about to talk to me but the teacher came already.

"Hey, I'm sorry for what happen just now" She whispered making me looked at her.

"Its fine" i shortly replied.

"Freen what happen to your cheeks? Why is it red?" She asked making me look away from her.

"Nothing forget it just listen to the teacher" i said coldly but the next thing i knew.

"Excuse me teacher!" Becky shouted causing the teacher to looked at her and the students as well.

"Yes, Ms. Armstrong? Is there something wrong?" I heard the teacher asked Becky.

"Can i take Freen to the Clinic? Her cheeks are swollen" She said making me looked at her, she just gave me a smile and waiting for the teachers approval.

"Yes, you may go" The teacher said earning a smile from becky.

Becky grabbed my hand and dragged me to the Clinic that is on the second building on the 3rd floor. While were walking i can't help to admire Becky's beauty like her pointy nose and her lips, i don't know what wrong with me all of a sudden i got close with this idiot.

We already reached the Clinic and there was no one inside. So becky insisted that we should go in, Becky grabbed some ice packed on the fridge and command me to sit on that chair besides the table i just obeyed her and sit down while waiting for her.

"Here's the ice packed" She said i was about to take it but she slapped my hands away.

"Let me" she said and gave me a warm smile. She looked for a chair  and placed it infront of me our faces are inches a far form each other. She gently placed the ice packed on my swollen cheek that has been slaped by Mina just now.

"Can I ask what happen?" She asking gently.

"I got into a fight with my girlfriend thats all" I said making her looked at me worried.

"Oh, So that was your girlfriend?" She mumbled.

"Yeah, I'm sorry if she bullied you" I said making her nod slightly.

"She's careless sometimes" i added.

"Ohhh..." Making looked at her and i see guilt in her eyes i grabbed her hands that was placed in my cheeks making her looked at me.

"Hm? Is there something wrong Freen?"

"Hey, I'm not angry that you fought my girlfriend and said mean things and i know you didn't start the fight" i said gently and patted her head.

"But it was my fault you two fought, I'm sorry" Becky said making me hugged her all of a sudden.

(Au: BOUND 2 FALL IN LOVE~~ AHHHH BOUND TO FALL IN LOVEEE~~)
(F&B: AUTHOR!!!!!)
(AU: Let me be kids don't judge me! BOUND TO FALL INLOVE~~) 

"I already told you its not your fault ok?" I said making her hugged me back. Her warmth feeling i never experienced this before with Mina its felt like home to me and it sending butterflies in my stomach. I instanly let go of her and patted her head gently and gave her a warm smile that people usually rarely see in me being kind to others.

"Its the first time i saw you smile Freen^^" she said happily making me chuckle.

"Yeah... Just don't tell anyone ok?" I said to her making her nod like a kid and raised her pingky finger.

"This kid aish"

"Pingky promise^^" she said.

"I wanna put you in my pocket!!! Freen what the hell?!?"

"Freen you ok?" She asked and i just nod my head.

"Let go back shall we?"

"Yep"

Both of us left the clinic and headed back to class. I checked my watch and its already lunch time.

"Should i invite becky to have lunch with us?hmmmm....."

We already reached the classroom i took my stuffs and so as becky. Here goes nothing.

"Hey becky wanna join me?" I asked.

"Lunch?" She asked making me nod.

"Oh, I can't freen me and yuki are having lunch together with her mom maybe next time?" She said making me sad.

"Ohhh...ok" i answered shortly.