Dinner

Sapnap was shooting both boys repetitively until they woke up. Unsurprisingly, waking up fast and moving away from each other when they realised Sapnap has just woken them up.

He has chosen not to say anything about the cuddling and just ignoring it, as he has his blackmail and doesn't feel the need to torment them just yet.

"What the hell dude!" Dream sighs in exasperation.

George just rubbing his eyes to wake up fully before dealing with Sapnap.

"I want to go out for food." He said simply, as he placed the nerf gun back where he had retrieved it from.

"You always want to go out for food Sapnap." George grumbled, too tired for anything at the moment.

"Well can you give us some time to get ready." Dream argued.

Sapnap slouched down on the couch, waiting for the two to return before heading out for food.

They walked into the restaurant Sapnap had chosen, being lead towards a table where they sat down and examined the menus before ordering their food and drinks of choice.

"So. What did you guys do today?" Sapnap pried.

"Nothing much" George shrugged. "Just watched movies."

Dream humming in agreement whilst smiling at George happily.

The conversation carried on casually as they waited for and ate their food. Talking about anything and everything, mostly their plans for the future and new video and stream ideas they could do.

Dream had ended up sitting next to George with Sapnap across from them, this allowed him to secretly caress Georges thigh every so often. It always caught the older by surprise when he did so but also always caused a smile to form on the others face.

Finishing up their food Sapnap was getting fed up of the other two actions, deciding to bring it up.

"Why are you guys always smiling at each other?" He asked simply.

"What do you mean?" Dream asked innocently.

Sapnap couldn't be bothered to deal with them so instead shook his head and said "i'm going to the toilet, i'll be back."

As he got up to leave George turned towards Dream, interlocking their fingers under the table, he smiled happily.

Sapnap was out of sight now, so Dream did a small scan of the area before placing a quick kiss on the others lips.

About 30 seconds later someone approached the table, they quickly pulled their hands apart guessing it was a fan.

"Hi, umm.. s sorry." They said nervously. "Can i get a picture? i i was just eating here and then saw you."

"Yeah sure" George spoke, Dream was still relevantly new to meeting fans, and still unsure of how to act.

They take a picture together as Sapnap approaches them slowly, unsure who they are with from a distance. However when he gets closer he realises it's just a fan.

"Hello" He says, making the girl jump as he rushes into the picture.

"Thank you, It was lovely meeting you g guys!" She smiled, still nervous.

"No problem" Dream shouts a little as she walks back to her family.

Sapnap slides back into his seat, continue the casual chat until they have finished all their food and drink.

Back home Sapnap had decided to join Karl's stream with Quackity and a few of their other friends. Whilst Dream and George were continuing their movie marathon from earlier.

Cuddling close both boys have become bored of the movie and started focusing on one another. Dream was playing with Georges hair and admiring his face up close. George basked in the feeling of being so close to Dream.

Dream pulled Georges face closer to his stroking his cheek with his thumb. He knew that they both wanted to kiss again, it just felt so natural being with George like this.

The distance closed slowly as they leaned in, pushing their lips together again. Moving in sync with one another and discarding the movie in the background.

The kiss started slow and soft but soon turned desperate and needy. George climbing into Dreams lap as the kiss deepened. Biting down softly on plump lips, Dream gained access to more.

Starting slow as to not scare the male, he moved his tongue around the others mouth, exploring the newly found territory.

Pulling away for a quick breath George giggled happily at the new found fondness between the two. Quickly leaning back in for more, tongues tangled together rapidly as their hands found new places to hold onto the other.

Dreams hands snaking under Georges shirt feeling his bare torso, as his lips left Georges and made his way along the others jaw and towards his neck.

Sucking gentle along the brunettes neck he heard him gasp quietly at a certain spot. Moving back towards it he nibbled and whispered

"We better hope Sapnap doesn't come down"

George paused at this thinking for a moment before standing up and leaving Dream confused. He started walking towards the stairs making Dream think he did something wrong at the sudden disappearance.

That was before George came back into view and grabbed Dreams wrist guiding him along with him.

"We don't want Sapnap to see this" He whispered quietly.

George guided him to the top of stairs unsure who's room he was going to. Dream laughed quietly taking the lead towards his own room, which was further away from Sapnap's.

As soon as they were both inside Dream clicked the lock shut smiling at George before pushing him back gently towards the door. Leaning back to his neck and resuming at the same spot he left before the small interruption.

Hands still roaming under the smallers shirt, he found George started to groan quietly at the contact. Moving back to his lips he placed a sweet kiss as a thought came into his head.

"Your okay with this right?" Dream asked slightly worried.

"Yes" George whispered impatiently, pushing his lips back onto the other trying to take some control.

This was only momentary as Dream easily stole it back. Dream grabbed around Georges ass lifting him up and taking him over towards the bed. Lying him down gently and crawling on top.

The kiss becoming more heated the longer it went on. Only taking quick breaks for catching their breath again, before continuing.

Both boys wanted more, in fact they needed more. Slowly George started lifting up Dreams shirt, secretly asking for it to be removed along with his own. Discarding them to the floor, the kiss continued.

Again Dream trailing down to Georges jaw and then his neck, this time going even further down, moving onto his collarbone and chest. Making sure to cover every area to hear Georges soft moans at the contact.

A/N
we're getting somewhere.. it's smut time. i have no idea how good this will be but you know well give it a go lol.