Picture Posting

It stays silent, none of them really knowing what to do. It's not like the donation asked them anything crazy, it's just the connotation behind it that set off the tense atmosphere. Both Dream and George knew that it was ploy to get them to pose like a couple. Sapnap was not having it though.

"You guys aren't gonna do that right?" Sapnap asked sceptically.

"No" George said as he shook his head.

The silence emerged again, leaving an uncomfortable tension in the air before the next donation spoke.

As the night went on, they progressively got more and more drunk. Being more open to the questions asked and doing dares they wouldn't normally do. It was getting late and the three boys were about to end until a donation was read out to them.

"Can we get a DNF kiss?"

Sapnap was still hovering over the end stream button, pausing to look at the others. What he didn't expect was to see them so close to one another, leaning in. Quickly he looked towards the camera with wide eyes and slammed his finger down on the button. As he said he didn't want any DNF bullshit on his stream.

Dream and George only had a small peck that was barely shown on the stream. They were giggling to themselves until they looked at Sapnap, that was when it turned into full on laughter.

"Why did you guys actually do that?? What is wrong with you??" he questioned.

"Why not" Dream shrugged

Georges face had a tint of pink to it, whether it was embarrassment or him blushing, they couldn't tell. Sapnap had had enough of the two idiots and wanted to go to bed.

"I'm going to bed" he spoke "see you idiots tomorrow"

"Byyyyyeeeeee" George half slurred out, he wasn't overly drunk just enough to not be thinking straight.

"Bye Sap" Dream rushed as he saw the ravenette leave.

Not wanting to stay in Sapnap's office, Dream took Georges wrist and dragged him to his room. Sitting on the edge of the bed an idea sparked when he saw the mirror in front of him.

"Do you wanna do that picture?" he questioned softly.

"hmm" George hummed

"The one from the donation, you know the mirror picture." He guided Georges chin upwards, so they were looking at each other.

"Sure" George shrugged "why not"

And so with that the two moved towards the mirror positioning themselves so George was sat in Dreams lap. Gently wrapping his arms around the brunette guiding them closer together, taking his phone out he wrapped one arm around the dirty blonde blocking his face from the view and positioning the phone in front of his own. Dream held his hands around Georges waist making a heart with his thumbs and middle fingers. Signalling he was ready George snapped a few photos of them before putting his phone down.

"You done" Dream spoke.

George hummed whilst nuzzling his head into Dreams shoulder and cuddling him closer, he looked at them both in the mirror admiring the sight before his eyes fluttered closed.

"George" Dream spoke carefully holding the boy inevitably closer "we should go to bed"

"Take me" George giggled, the alcohol having taken the most effect on him. "We should post one of those photos first."

Dream took Georges phone and scrolled through the photos, most of them being the same, he picked the one where you could see Georges smile peak through from behind his phone.

"Mine or yours" Dream asked opening up twitter.

"Do mine, it's already logged in."

Dream made the tweet, it was just the photo, it had no caption as he assumed most people would know it was one of the dares from Sapnap's stream.

"It's done, now we should sleep" Dream said as he tried to move George off of himself.

"Don't wanna" George mumbled into Dreams shoulder, clinging on tighter.

"George" Dream warned trying to stand up this time. "We have to"

George groaned as he lifted his head "but i want to stay with you"

"You can't George, you can go to sleep and then we can spend tomorrow together" He looked at George's face admiring his features "and we can do whatever you want to"

"Can i sleep in here?"

George was never like this, yes their friendship may be different to others and the fans ship them but this was different to usual. Usually it was a joke, they never meant it. But having done the drinking stream all coherent thoughts were thrown out the window. Dream was shocked at first but then as the though lingered in his mind, he knew he wanted George to sleep in here with him. Although he also knew they both might regret this when they wake up.

"You still need to get ready for bed first though" Dream answered

"I can just wear your clothes" George shrugged leaning back into Dream again.

"Okay, however you still need to move so we can get ready" Dream laughed softly.

"You can move me"

Dream gave up with Georges nonsense and lifted him onto the bed, going over to his drawers and grabbing some shorts and a top for George as well as himself. He threw one pair over to George and made his way to the connected bathroom.

Making his way back in after changing he found George already in his bed. Laughing to himself he made his way over and flopped down next to his friend.

Getting comfortable was easy and he was almost asleep when he felt arms wrapping around his body, and something snuggling into him. Rolling over, he found George smiling up at him as he wrapped his arms back around the other. The two easily drifted off to sleep in each others embrace.

To be honest they both knew it was the alcohol taking effect on them. They had drunk a lot during the stream that day, causing them to do things that would never normally be possible. Both forgetting that their sober minds work differently and have rational thoughts, such as not posting such a couple like picture on the internet.

A/N
wow that chapter i did a lot faster than i thought i would. im not even sure where i'm going with this yet but i guess you'll just have to wait and see. this chapter is basically the aftermath of the stream...

anyway i hope you all enjoyed this chapter and i'll see you in the next

also i just want to say i was gonna make this chapter smut but decided against it as it didn't feel right so they just ended up cuddling instead. hopefully i will do smut tho as i want to try writing it as i know a lot of people enjoy reading it (not me being guilty) but yeah you guys can give me story suggestions if you want as i have no idea where i'm taking this