S1 E8 - A Friendship Sundered

Lauren pov

I was sleeping until my alarm went off I quickly sat up and said: "OH NO!!!", I got out of bed and packed my stuff ready, I went into the main room in my pjs.

"What's the day of the rose?" Bloomed asked getting out of her room with flora by her side, "it's a special day where everybody celebrates their own mother, don't you have a holiday like that in earth?" Tecna asked bloom who was also packing (tecna was packing). "Oh yes, we call it Mother's Day," bloom said with the smile she uses everyday, "hey guys," I say rubbing my eyes holding my bags ready.

"Hey Lauren, say, are you two going home, bloom, Lauren?" Flora asked us, "sure am! And I need to go to magix first to go get something for mama," I say yawning, "I don't think so," Bloom replies, "well then, you can keep us company," Stella said at her bedroom door aswell as Musa popping her head out of her door.

I realised that I was still in my pjs so I ran back into my room and got in my usual outfit:

"We'll I better get going, see you all!" I say running out of the dorm room, I heard the girls say their goodbyes from a distance and I reached outside, "where is the bus!?" I say waiting for the bus to arrive, just then the bus came, I hoped on a...

"We'll I better get going, see you all!" I say running out of the dorm room, I heard the girls say their goodbyes from a distance and I reached outside, "where is the bus!?" I say waiting for the bus to arrive, just then the bus came, I hoped on and waited until I got to magix.

We arrived to magix and so I hopped off the bus and ran into a shop, it was having a Mother's Day special right now so I picked it.

Totally not because it was the closest one near me.

I got:
* a space themed Mother's Day card
* homemade: human cookie set
* make-up set
* a rose flower crown that the rose looks like stars

Once I got out I went for a walk to see if I could get anything else, then I spotted a clothes shop, I looked at my outfit and decided: I didn't really chose this outfit myself (I chose It, I'm your creator Lauren), my father chose it for me since I was kind of in a some sort of phase. I don't know. So I went inside the clothes store and found some outfits, I looked at a dress area and kind of pulled a cringe face as I saw some girls freaking out over ONE SINGLE DRESS!!!

Then I saw some clothes I really liked. Not too girly, not too boyish. I went to the changing room and looked in the mirror and saw my outfit and it looked stunning!:

 I went to the changing room and looked in the mirror and saw my outfit and it looked stunning!: