S1 E2 - welcome to magix

Lauren Pov

I went into alfea a courtyard and saw miss grieselda, 'she must be signing us in this year heh?' I thought to myself, I went into a line to get registered in, "next" she said strictly. It was now my turn, "hello young lady, what's your name?" I felt uncomfortable with being called lady but I tried to ignore it, "my name is Lauren of mystic nights" yes that is my home planet, Mystic Nights. "Ah yes, and I am sorry for calling you lady miss," I smiled softly at her apology and told her it was alright, I waited over by other registered students waiting for something, I stood nearest to the entrance to the building.

Time skip

After everyone was entered in, griselda came over to the rest of us and made a announcement,

"This school will be your home for the next five years," she said passing back and forth, "BUT, this home will be cease to be yours at any moment, the rules of this institution are based on discipline", "disregard these rules and I'll personally escort you to the front gate!" She says pointing over to the entrance we all came in from. "This is not a magicians school, you're not here to learn hocus-pocus, consequently, you may not use your powers in the hallways or other common areas, in fact the only place you should display your powers is your classroom uner teacher supervision," miss griselda pauses for a noment. "Is that clear? PRINCESS STELLA!" Miss griselda says pointing to Stella, and beside Stella was the girl she was with.

"Thanks to you and your anticts, the potion laboratory will not be accessible until next month at the earliest, now I think you know what not to do if you wish to stay, hm?" Miss Griselda finishes her speech and that was for this lady to come over to us with the other teachers, it was miss feragonda, our headmistress.

"Sorry I'm late you have to excuse me," she says in a apologetic tone in her voice, for some reason it made me feel welcome. "Ladies, here comes your head misstress! Attention!" Miss Griselda tells all, "oh, theres no need to be so stodgy, i hope miss Griselda hasn't frightened you too much."
"Welcome to alfea, the best school in all of magix, mind you it's the only one. Come on in Ladies!" She says. We all came in side, it had mostly some lightish green and yellow and also some brown colour pallet.

"And so we begin our orientation session by the end we should all know each other better, becoming a fairy is hard work but I know everyone here can do it.
Keep in mind that the teachers and I are always here to help you," she paused, "alright enough with the boring stuff, feel free to explore your surroundings but be careful, there are dangers lurking about, stay away from the witches of cloud tower!" She also finished her speech but as soon I thought it was over, BOOM miss Griselda started to say something, "alright, speeches are over, everyone's dismissed till dinner time."

"Good luck everybody I'll see you tomorrow, oh and classes start at 8 o'clock sharp, so be punctual." Feragonda finished her goodbye but when I was bout to go over where the dorms were miss feragonda told me to go with her to her office.

I walked down the halls heading towards the headmistress office, I knocked on the door, "come in" I opened up and sat down onto one of the two chairs. "Hello Lauren it is good to see you at Alfea, I wanted to talk to you about who you are dormer with,", "what do you mean? Who am I formed with?" Miss Feragonda sighed. "I know you and Stella have a bad past and so I wanted to tell you you are sharing a dorm with her and four other girls, that's all I wanted to say, you can leave now"

I stood back up and on my way out I closed the door, I couldn't believe it, I was sharing a room with Stella. SHE LITTERALLY MADE ME BLIND FOR 5 MONTHS!!!!

Time skip

I entered the dorm room with a girl I talked to on the way here (we share a dorm so we walked and talked together on the way)and when I opened the doors we started to hear people talking.