S1 E7 - Friends In Need

Lauren pov

We were in Miss Griselda's office so she can talk to the other winx about their punishment, and me? Well, I have no Idea.

"Your intrusion into Cloud Tower Castle was a extremely rude younger ladies, you exposed yourselves to great danger, that's the reason why your powers have been revoked, it is sufficient punishment, for me however sufficient is not enough. Now just so you remember this lesson you will spend the entire day at school and you will clean the castle from top to bottom,"  miss Griselda stated.

"Um, the whole castle?" Flora asks worriedly, "no, just the stairs, corridors, classrooms and bathrooms," Griselda listed, i scrunched my nose up at bathroom thinking how messy it is in there.

"Oh well, then that's okay, I thought it would be worse," Stella said with no clue she probably jinxed it, Miss Griselda clapped her hands and a little blue orb went flying to the side of the room and then cleaning stuff appeared, "and since you do not have access to your magic powers for the moment, these are your work tools," miss Griselda said giving Stella a broom and crossed her arms smirking.

"Oh, what a strange object, let's see what my computer says about it," tecna says typing in her little computer, "oh, and one more thing, no techno gadgets allowed," miss Griselda says turning off Tecna's lil computer. "Now that worries me," tecna talks in a worried tone, "yeah, it shows the sad news has obviously upset you," musa said to tecna.

"We'll by Technical standards she's actually shown too much emotion," flora says, "I know, ever since I met you guys I easily lose control," tecna points out, everyone starts to laugh excoet me, Miss Griselda and Tecna, "what's the funny part? I don't really understand why you all are laughing?" I ask looking over to them.

"Young ladies quiet! Tomorrow I'll be conduct an inspection, everything must be clean now go!" Miss Griselda says pointing to the door, then when I was about to leave with the girls miss Griselda told me to stay, "Lauren, I want to ask you two options," she told me, "hun, yeah, alright what are the options?" I say in a polite tone, "option A is go with the rest of the school to a concert that is happening later, and Option B is stay at school and observe or help the girls," miss Griselda holds up two of her fingers to show there were two options.

I started to think of my two options carefully, go with the school or stay with the girls, "I made my decision," I say,
"Option A or Option B?" Miss Griselda asks, "I choose Option B miss," I say showing a tiny soft smile.

Stella pov

We were in the hall
(where announcements are made to the whole school)
Cleaning up and when I mean we  I mean Bloom and Musa, "I can't wait to be finished," Bloom said scrubbing seats, "yeah, we'll be done a lot sooner if 'you know who' had helped us," Musa said pointing to me, "yep, Stella be a good friend and help them," Lauren said in a parenting tone. "We agreed that you did the floors," Bloom says also pointing to me.

"No, you guys agreed, hey? You want me to break a nail?" I tell them filing my nails, "you don't need to use your hands, you can use a scrub brush," Musa said suggesting an option, "I'm going to get blisters!" I say looking away, "wear gloves!" Musa said a bit shouting, "Rubber is bad for my skin!" I say, "then use a brush!" Lauren said loudly. "Brushes are for your hair!" I say standing up from the middle table.

"alright, you guys leave me with no choice," bloom said grabbing a bucket of water, "it's no fair, you shouldn't do Stella's work!" Musa says having a bit of anger in her tone, "well if it means so much to you I won't stop you, HEY!" I say getting splashed with Blooms bucket of water, "what were you saying Stella?" Bloom asked me,
"Good one bloom!" Musa said laughing, "but you guys! Miss Griselda will be furious if she figures this out!" Lauren says worriedly.