S1 E6 - mission at cloud tower (just ending)

Lauren pov

I got told that I have been out for a few days from lack of oxygen. I found out that the Trix took Stella's ring on the day me and Stella got captured. When I woke up me and the winx went into the headmistresses office so miss Feregonda can talk to us.

"This morning, I received a message from professor griffin, head witch-dress at cloud tower, my colleague was furious. She told me that you broke into her school last night, is that true?" Miss feregonda asks the winx, "did you?" I ask looking over to them. The looked at the other direction like nothing happened.

"I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour in my institution, now what have you got to say for yourselves?" The winx were about to apologise but then miss Griselda skipped in, "ma'am, if I may whatever their reason is for king what they did, their punishment should be exemplary", "what do you mean?" Miss feregonda asks her, "seeing that these students went out without permission, I would suggest they'd be grounded and their magic powers revoked until such date as you deem adequate," Miss Griselda suggested.

"But ma'am you wouldn't do that, would you?" Stella asked in a worried tone, "wouldn't I? Here are very few things I wouldn't do" miss feregonda responds as she uses her magic to take away their powers and abilities. "No revoking your powers is not one of them," she continues.

"I think we should just lay down and veg out for a while," Stella says laying down on her bed, "maybe if you hadn't challenge Feregonda, she'd have gone easier on us," Flora tells Stella, "Okay, so let me get this straight! You guys gave the Trix the ring and then the next night you all decided to barge into Cloud Tower to retrieve it?" I ask confused on their idea, "she must think we're very naive for being taken in by that trick with blooms booms book, but how were we to know it was a trap?" Musa pointed out.

"now we're totally powerless, for me it's not that bad, I've lived my whole life without powers, we've got to get them back, this is the only way we can solve this mystery, I know how we can regain our powers." Bloom said looking out Stella's window, "umm, may I ask what mystery?" I ask but then got cut off, "I just say, Winx" bloom said making the sign she did when she showed us the logo with her hands.

Words (minus this though): 427