S1 E5 - date with disaster

Lauren pov

Yesterday we had a class in the deep mud swamp and during that session we met with the specialists and Lorna, they were chasing a troll that apparently had attacked Stella and bloom on earth, we had time to catch up on the search, at the end the troll disappeared and we went separate ways.

And that leads us to today, "so you have a date tonight by who?" I ask Stella, we were all in Stella's room talking about that stella has a date with prince Skye. "Prince Skye asked me on a date! Cmon let's go tell the girls!" Stella grabbed my wrist and we ran to alfea's kitchen to find the rest of the winx working,

Stella pov

"girls, I have some pretty wild news," I said calmly, "we know, you managed to get out of kitchen duties, congratulations Stella," tecna said maybe sarcastic? "I'm not doing kitchen duties too tecna," Lauren said being behind me. "Stella got out of it, you never got required," tecna pointed out, "Oh but I got a valid reason for that you know," I gave a pause for dramatics, "I'm going out tonight, I've got a date, isn't that exciting?" I say with a smile printed on my face, "oh valid reason indeed" bloom sarcastically said closing her eyes while peeling a potato.

"I received a invitation, guess who from," I say holding the invitation in my hand, "spoiler alert it's prince Skye, but obviously you guys should know," Lauren said leaning on a kitchen counter. "Yep! An invitation to the Black Lagoon, sounds good huh?" I say showing them the invite, "wow" flora says happily, "a guy who knows you and still wants to see you?" Musa said, "but the thing is: what am I going to wear? I'm so confused, will you help me pick something?" I said in my sweet tone. "Well okay," bloom agrees.

Time skip

We were all in my room and I was pushing clothes from hangers aside.
"Stella, you've got so many clothes!" Bloom said looking at some of my dresses, "that's the problem, I need something really special, romantic." I say going to the middle of the room, "I'd wear this, pure classic elegance, it's perfect!" Flora said taking a pure black silky dress. "For a funeral yes, for a date I need  a bit more pizzazz" I say, "how about this then? You're sure to make a lasting impression wearing this" tecna says whilst holding a pink dress with dark blue triangles on it with blue frills at the end of all exits of the dress (sleeves, neck, and bottom of the dress).

"How could you bought something like that?" Tecna continues, "I didn't buy it" I say, "someone gave it to you?" Tecna asks, "I designed it," I tell her. "In the dark?" Musa roasted me, "sick burn!" Lauren says high-fiving musa from the roast musa said. "I like this" bloom said holding one of my dresses, it was a light blue dress with dark blue trims and a dark blue cross neck.

"Yeah! That's it!" I say agreeing with blooms option, "will Brandon be there too?" Bloom asks about her 'totally not her crush'. "No, Skye gave his servants the night off," I say making bloom annoyed, "oh come on, Brandon is not his servant! He's his assistant, there's a difference!" Bloom says while I had the dress on. "Sorry bloom, was just joking, you like him huh? I know, don't tell me it's none of my business," I say jokingly. "Yeah well, you shouldn't have called him that Stella," tecna pointed to me, "musa, can yiu get that box for me please?" I ask musa whilst putting baby blue coloured high heels on my feet, "sure," musa agrees. But I could see that she noticed how heavy the box was when she tried to carry it.

"What's in there?" She asks, I opened the box with my foot, "some pieces of jewellery," I say, "a few pieces?" Flora asked with a kind of shocked facial expression. "Here, these are perfect, but...." I say looking at my ring on my finger, "the ring is too much, now that's better, bloom could you keep this for me?" I ask while taking off my ring and handing it to bloom, "but it's your magic ring?" Bloom asks taking it, "oh I wont need it tonight," I saw standing up and heading to the middle of the room.