S1 E1 - unexpected event

Lauren's POV

*yawn*

"Lauren dear, are you up yet, it's your first day of alfea!" A mysterious voice says from downstairs. Since from that loud yell I woke up, "i was having a nice dream!" I shouted back to make the shouting even
"yea! The dream I gave you come on!" I got up from the bed and git changed into my original outfit

I went down stairs to see my mother, sash

She was in her human disguise since we stayed in gardenia on earth for the holidays

"Great now you can hurry and eat your sushi" my mother said holding a piece of sushi with chopsticks, "n-no thanks m-" and before I could say anything she shoved it into my mouth. It was good, I did knew that I just didn't want some though. "You packed?" I nodded, "yep, I packed some clothes, some plants for studying, pictures of our family, bobbles for my hair, a hair brush etc" i replied, "good, and remember we will be in lumenia helping out alright," she went over to the living room and when she came back she was pulling my dad from his ear over to where she was before she left to the living room, "we are going now honey, toodles" my mother said while taking my father in a portal with her.

"Well, time to go to alfea" I say, I put my hand over to my Jean pocket to grab the endless envelope to transport me to magix.

I hoped in and took back the envelope back and put it back into my Jean pocket.

Time skip

I have walked down hills for ages and still haven't reached alfea, then suddenly I looked forwards at the bottom of the hills. I saw alfea, I was so relieved to see the castle sunset my legs were absolutely killing me! when I got to the bottom I looked up over to my right and saw a glimpse of Stella and another person, "who is that?" I mumble to myself.

Words (minus this though): 342