S1 E3 - Alfea college for fairies

Lauren pov

This morning we had a class with professor Wisgiz,
And now it's time to do work,

"Good morning everyone, as usual it befalls me to kick off the school year, now for those who haven't met me yet, I am Professor Wisgiz. Your teacher of metamorphosis, or as I prefer to call it the art of changing," when he said changing in made is body shake and paused while he was at it, "the WAY you look!" Professor Wisgiz said when he took off his hat and transformed into miss Griselda.

Everyone said oh in amazement and after them all saying oh, they all started to clap. "Oh but that is nothing, by years end you'll be doing better than that," Wisgiz says as he transforms back, " and since every ending must have a beginning," he said pointing in a direction as he hopped to a girls desk, "let us start with a simple exercise,"

I now know what he was doing, he was summoning a hand mirror onto everybody's desk, "concentrate, look in the mirror," everyone took their mirror and looked at themselves and started to concentrate. "Look at yourself, and think about changing the colour of your hair,"

I took the floating mirror and looked at myself, I closed my eyes and concentrated. When I opened my eyes I saw my hair white and a baby blue, I absolutely adored it. "Beautiful" I say whispering to myself, "good job Lauren, maybe try more colours though," professor Wisgiz said looking at the mirror in my hand, I nodded and started thinking of a different colour.

(Next morning)

Flora pov

It was the next morning and me and bloom accidentally slept in and a bit late for breakfast, "cmon flora!" Bloom said far ahead than me, "I'm coming! I'm not that fast like you!" I say huffing and puffing from exhaustion.

We got there and hopefully miss Griselda never saw us, "what took you two so long?" Stella asked us, "it was my fault, I over slept.." bloom said defeatedly, I started to eat my soup. "Watch out for Miss Griselda, somehow I don't think she's a very nice person," tecna said before headmistress Feregonda started to get everyone's attention, "young ladies, your attention please, as it's the tradition among the magic schools annual gala in honour of our new students will be held tonight! Students of the Alfea college for fairies and teh red fountain school of magicians will gather here in our castle to perform the traditional welcome gift exchange ceremony!" Everyone started to chat about the announcement until, "Silence please! Miss feregonda, our headmistress is speaking, let's show a little expect!" Miss Griselda said interrupting everyone's chattering.

"Thank you Griselda, one more thing I'd like to say, I am calling on all your creative minds to turn this ordinary looking hall into a festive ballroom, so todays classes are cancelled, so get to work and do us proud!" Miss Feregonda finishes. Me, musa and Lauren went over to miss feregonda to ask that we can do, "can I please do some music for the party?" Musa asked, "I would like to decorate with plants and nature please" I also ask, "and can I put some stars for lighting please" Lauren asked with literal stars as her pupils. "Alright, now go and get ready and then you can help," us three nod and run over to the rest of the winx.

Stella pov

We were walking down the hall way and tecna started to speak, "classes are cancelled and it's just our second day?", "what do we have to do for the party?" Bloom asked me, "easy bloom, just get ready to have a ball!" I say happily, "I'm providing the decorations," flora said making decorative vines on one of the poles, "I'm making stars for lighting and also it can be different colours!" Lauren said pointing her finger to the roof, I smiled slightly at her smile, I think she realised and crossed her arms and looked the other way, I know she isn't mad I think she is just nervous.

Musa ran up in front of us and made us stop, "and I'm taking care of the music, I mean, what's a party without dancing?", "and I'll worry about what to wear because clothes are important too!" I say putting my hands in the air.