Episode 14 - Troubles After Troubles

Comenzar desde el principio

George : I thought you might not like bookworms like me. (Yeah, I really mean it)

Cecelia : I'm fine with that. Actually, I like reading books too. Though I'm not a bookworm.

George : I see. Thank you, Cecelia. (That wasn't supposed to be like that. You shouldn't fine. You should be pissed and mad)

Cecelia : It's fine. We're friends, right?

White hair girl smiled

George : Right. (Great. Now, I feel bad for her again)

Wodinn : So, Cecelia... your misunderstanding has been cleared, right?

Cecelia : Yes, Wodinn.

Wodinn : I told you to call me as Wil.

Cecelia : But I think it was rude. Wodinn was more easier to call.

Wodinn : Well then, do as you want. So, what about you two?

Yellow hair boy look to blue hair boy and blonde hair girl

Charlotte : I'm here because of Cecelia. If she was fine, I'm fine with that too.

Albert : I too.

Wodinn : Alright then, we should go back into class. Teachers might look after us if we taking too long.

Cecelia : You're right. Let's go back everyone.

White hair girl walked out from the room and other follow after her. Blonde hair girl and yellow hair boy look to the boy and thought

Wodinn : (I'm really amazed that he come up with that idea. George was truly interesting fellow. I feel bad for Cecelia. That girl was just too innocent to know this obvious lie. Wonder what kind of things he would come up with in future. Thinking about it make me impatient. I want to know it right now. Come on George, show me how amazing you are. Surpass my expectations with your funny tricks. I'm waiting for those)

Charlotte : (I'm surprised that she actually believe that. Is she this dumb? If she was, I have to teach her or she would get troubles in near future. Also why did he come up with this kind of stupid story? Is he underestimating us or he just this dumb? Ugh... I thought I could get some answers today but only gained more questions. I'm start to losing my patience. I need to try another way. Just you wait, George. I'll make you say the truth by yourself)

______________________________________

(In Front of Ruins, At The Front Gate)

Students are standing Infront of the gate while holding weapons. The teacher was standing in front of them

Carter : This place was one of the headquarter of Anti-Demon Adventurers'. It was nearly destroyed but by the graces of gods, it didn't. Today, you all have to wonder in this ruin and find anything that could be sell or trade. There's monsters in the ruin so, don't let your guard down. You could go with the group or solo. Do whatever you want but don't comeback empty handed. You have two hours. Now, go.

Students start forming groups and some students already went into the ruin. The boy was still standing in his place awkwardly

George : (What do you think about this old man?)

Kuragari : Exploring the ruins was the good training. You can get both money and experience. Also, can train combat. We haven't kill any monsters before, right?

George : (Now you mention it... I haven't seen any monsters in my life except you)

Kuragari : Hey, I'm not a monster.

George : (Spirits are monsters too)

Kuragari : Spirits ain't monster, you idiot. You can't call them monsters if they don't have physical body.