Episode 2 - Fairy of the Forest

Kuragari : I see. (So basically....this world shared similarities with a game called "Avalon & Apple" which I played before. Magic and supernatural beings are exist. People also have similar names. Maybe, even history and future might be same as the game too. If everything was same, there's a chance that princess Charlotte have same voice as Miwamari-san! Ahh.....I want to see her. Her voice is so beautiful and priceless. Princess might be female antagonist in game but Queen's death was the cause. If Queen didn't die, she would be the best girl in entire game. Wait a minute.....is Queen still alive?) Hey boy, is Queen still alive?

George : (Yeah, she's still alive. But her condition is really bad)

Kuragari : I see. (Queen died when Charlotte turn eleven. That means, Charlotte was still ten now. I have to save Queen. If not, Charlotte would become the most arrogant girl in this kingdom. I can't let that happen. She must fall in love with Cecilia just like in Yuri route. She's really happy when Cecilia holding her hand. Those scenes are really precious. I want to see them together in real life. I must make them come true no matter what takes) Hey boy, did you have a book to write?

George : (Yes. What? You want to write something?)

Kuragari : Yeah. I'm gonna tell you something really important. But my brain was messed up and I might forget later. So, you have to write down everything I tell from now on.

George : (Huh? What you'll gonna tell me anyway?)

Kuragari : The future.

The boy grab pencil and opened the book

George : (I see..........) Wait what!

[Hours Later]

Kuragari : And.....this is the end.

George : (Hey oldman, can I ask you something?)

Kuragari : What is it?

George : (You said Helena will be killed by dark mages. Is that true?)

Kuragari : This is the future I know, boy. But, this world's future might be different. After all, I didn't exist in that story. My existence alone will change your future. And by changing you, people around you will be change too. And then, the whole world will be change.

George : (I don't really get it but then.......will she live?)

Kuragari : Just because the future changed doesn't mean she won't die.

George : (What!)

Kuragari : Let me give you an example. There's three clones of you live in this house. You all hungry. One ignored his hunger and went to sleep. One went to shop and bought bread to eat. One went into the kitchen and ate leftover soup. In the next day, first one died from hunger. Second one don't have enough money to buy food again and die from hunger like the first one. Third one still have money to buy food and he live. They're your three different futures based on your decisions. It's just an example. Because....in reality, there's so many possible futures exist. And I only know one of them. In some futures, she will alive. But in some futures, she will die.

The boy clench his fists

George : (Then.....what should I do? Can I save her? Can I create the future she live?)

Kuragari : Hmm....let me ask you something first. Is Helena important person to you?

George : (Yes. Four years ago, dark mages attack the village. They killed many people including my parents. Her father, Jarl Perceless saved me from that hell. They let me stay in their house for months. And then, uncle picked me up. They're noble family but treat me like one of their own family member. Helena also become my friend. I want to repay but I'm still a kid that time. I couldn't do anything)